Chapter 10

After a while they were done eating and decided to call it a day and go home. "I'm going to start packing when I get home, I'm so excited about the trip" Nini says while picking up her stuff. "Already? We don't leave for another month, you have plenty of time to pack later" Ricky says. "I'm going to help you, we can't have you walking around in Europe dressed wrongly" Kourt says as she says goodbye to the others.

"Okay so you are going to be in Europe for 62 days, so you need a lot of different types of clothes. If I'm correct, then the weather really depends on where you are in Europe, the more north you are, the warmer clothes you have to wear, and as you travel south it should become warmer. But I doubt it actually will be cold cold, because it is still summer there. Let's see what you have..." Kourt says as she opens Nini's closet. "How big do you think my suitcase have to be? I'm sure that we can get our clothes washed when we are there so I think that clothes for 10 days should be enough." Nini asks while she stands with two different sized suitcases, one carry-on and a bigger one, that you have to check in. "I would go with the big one, that way you actually have some space for the souvenirs you are bringing for us." Kourt tells her when she pulls out a nice cardigan. "This should be nice and cosy for the windy European evenings. What do you think?" She says throwing it at Nini, so she can put it in her suitcase. "I like it" Nini answers. "Do you have a raincoat or something like that? I heard that it often rains a lot in Europe all year around, so it will probably be handy to have one with you" Kourt asks as Nini goes to get it. They continued on like that for a while.

"So... how did you come up with the idea about going to Europe alone with Ricky?" Kourt asks when they are about halfway done packing her suitcase. The only things missing was the stuff she still needed to buy, and the stuff she couldn't pack before last minute. "It was actually his idea" she says blushing. "How come?" "We were laying in the grass like we so often do when spring and summer comes around, and he asked if I had any plans for the summer. I didn't so I told him I didn't, then he suggested that we should backpack through Europe, which sounded fantastic so I couldn't say no to that. Although we later on realised, that it actually would before like travelling through Europe than backpacking." She tells her laughing "we then asked our parents and they allowed us to go" she continues. "So no other thoughts behind it, not like, I don't know, maybe you wanted some alone time with Ricky where no one could disturb you?" Kourt asks. "KOURT! Of course not! We wanted to go because we only are guaranteed this summer together before going off to college. We don't know where we will go after high school, and then we have to pack up for college, so we thought, why not spend some best friend quality time together now?" She answers. "So your answers had nothing to do with the fact, that you like him as more than just a friend?" "You know I like him as more, but I don't want to ruin our friendship because of that, so we are ONLY going as best friends nothing more." She answers.

"I have to go use the bathroom, I will be back in a second" Nini says as she slips out her room and into her bathroom. Meanwhile Kourtney walks to her bag and looks for the little box, the little box that the whole gang decided, they should hide in one of their bags as they were packing. Something they agreed on as a joke, when the love birds was upstairs showering. After a little while she finally found the box, that Nini had no knowledge of. Kourtney looks behind her to make sure that Nini still is in the bathroom. When the coast is clear she walks to Nini's bed where her suitcase was. She looks at the box an extra time to make sure that it actually was the box of condoms, that she had found in her bag. Now she just had to hide it somewhere in the suitcase, so Nini wouldn't realise before she is unpacking her bag in Europe. She decides to hide it in the underwear room with the zipper, so it was hidden between her underwear. That way she had to spot it when she unpacks. Her mission was completed, Nini still was in the bathroom for another 2 minutes, after Kourt successfully had hidden the condoms, so she didn't have to worry about being caught.