Chapter 37

Vienna was really pretty, and had a lot of old beautiful buildings. They walked by this place where they had dance classes for for the Viennese waltz, so they thought why not try. Turned out that it was harder than expected but it was really funny. (Their teacher even took some pictures for them, where they broke down laughing because they missed a step or something). The professional dancers made it look so good and easy, which it isn't but that doesn't matter, the thing that matters is that they had a blast.

After the dance class they found a small Austrian shop that sold lederhosen and dirndls, and they decided to buy some clothes. "What do you think about this one?" Nini asked. "I think it will look beautiful on you, but you are always beautiful" he said and gave her a kiss. They went to the dressing rooms and tried the outfits on and decided that these were the ones that they were going to buy. (They bought the ones on the picture).

The sun was shining and it was really nice, so hey decided on getting some ice cream near the Donau river

The sun was shining and it was really nice, so hey decided on getting some ice cream near the Donau river. Nini got mint chip and Ricky got cookie dough.
"Mm... this is so good!" Nini said. "Can I have a bite?" Ricky said. "Sure if I can get a bite of yours as well" she said as she scooped up a little ice cream on her spoon and started feeding him, while he did the same. They ended up sharing both ice creams. "You have a little ice cream right here" Ricky said and pointed to the corner of his lips, she tried to lick it of, on the wrong side. "The other side, come here so I can help you" he said as he brushed it off with his thumb before he learned in and kissed her.

They found a candy store that sold Austrian candy, they got some Mozart-Kugel (balls), some Küfferle Schokoschirmchen which is small chocolate umbrellas, some weird candy that apparently is After Eight inside out called Firn and some Wiener Zuckerl.

That night they went to a classical concert, because how can you visit the home of the most famous classical composers (including Mozart and Beethoven) without listening to their music? As they arrived at the concert hall they stumbled across a pin formed as a guitar pick with a picture of Mozart, which Nini ended up buying.
They went to their seats in the concert hall. It had been a long day, so they were both pretty tired so they just sat their listening to the music (as they should as it is rude to talk doing a classical concert), as usual Nini placed her head on Ricky's shoulder and he placed his head on top of hers. About halfway through Nini started drifting off, and before she knew it she was asleep, Ricky followed shortly after. Nobody commented on the sleeping couple as it looked like they just were enjoying the music with their eyes closed, just like the old people did.
After the concert was over, (they had somehow managed to wake up shortly before the concert ended) an old Austrian lady came up to them "wie schön! Sie haben die Musik..." she said before Ricky cut her of. "I'm sorry we didn't speak German, could you maybe repeat that in English?" He said. "Yeah of course, I was saying how wonderful it is to see such a beautiful young couple enjoying the classical music so much!" The old lady said. They didn't want to tell her the truth that they were sleeping so instead Nini said "it was absolutely amazing, and it was definitely better than expected, as the musicians back in Salt Lake City isn't this good" she said with a smile. As soon as the old lady was out of sight they started laughing. They wasn't expecting that reaction to their little nap.

"I kinda feel bad about lying to that old lady" Nini said as they laid cuddled up on the bed watching some weird movie they didn't understand a word of. "Don't be, she will never know, let her be happy that she thought a beautiful young couple like us would enjoy listening to classical music, so much that we will sit with our eyes closed." He said which made them both laugh. "Do you want to watch something we actually understand?" Ricky said after a while, which Nini said yes to, they ended up falling asleep in each other's arms while watching the movie.

___________________________
I'M SO SO EXCITED FOR MAY 14TH!! WE FINALLY KNOW THE DATE FOR SEASON 2! (I'm getting mad if they aren't releasing the episodes in Denmark at the same time as in the rest of the world, because they have to dub it into Danish, and ofc I support my friends who is the Danish voice actors on the show, but I seriously can't watch it in Danish, I'm cringing so bad, and the voices sound completely off... my friend that I expected to be Ricky or EJ is Carlos... and the other friend I thought was one of those characters is big red soooooo yeah...)

The concert thing happened to me in real life lol, we was in Berlin on a school field trip to get to know each other doing 1st year of high school, and since I go to this music high school we went to hear a classical concert, it was really beautiful, but I was exhausted from all the activities we had done that day... So I ended up taking a nap... a boy in my grade realized that and walked over to me doing the intermission and said "it is incredible how much you can enjoy the music Lærke" lol. I ended up telling him the truth tho....