Chapter 11

Time flies by and it has already been almost a month since the sleepover at Ashlyn's house. They were travelling to Europe in just a few days, and to everyone's surprise (not really), Ricky had yet to start packing his stuff.
Since he had no clue what to pack, and neither of them had work that day, he called Nini, to ask for her help. "Hey Neens! Do you want to come over and help me pack, I have no clue what to bring..." he said rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. "Sure! It doesn't really surprise me that you need help for it, but I'm happy to help. I will be there soon" she said before hanging up.

About 20 minutes later Nini stood outside the door, preparing to knock on the door. Before her fist hit the door, it was opened from the inside, which resulted in Nini hitting Ricky right on the nose. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry Ricky! I didn't know that you were opening the door, as I was preparing to knock on the door!" She said fast, as Ricky hold his hand to his nose. "Neens it is okay, you couldn't have known that I would open the door, but could you maybe get me some ice for my nose? You hit it pretty hard..." he said giving her a hug before walking to the couch, to sit down and stop the possible nosebleed that might start in a couple seconds.
"Here is some ice. Do you want me to kiss your nose better, like when we were younger?" She jokes as she removes his hand and replace it with the ice. "That actually sounds really good! Can you do that?" He jokes as well. "Okay then" she says, removes the ice and places a small kiss on the tip of his nose before putting the ice back on. "Did that help?" She says with a smile. "A little bit, it worked better when we were younger though... maybe your healing kisses lost its power over he years" he continues in his jokingly voice.

When his nose finally was good again, they went upstairs to his room to pack. "You need a rain jacket, because it often rain in Europe doing summer, or at least that was what Kourt told me." She says as he lays his suitcase on his bed.

They spent the whole day packing and having fun, they didn't realise how much time they had spent, till Nini's phone starts ringing. "It's my mom" she tells Ricky as she answers "hi momma C". "When are you coming home? Dinner is almost ready." She tells her daughter. "We are almost done so I can be home in 20 minutes if I walk" "okay sweetie, see you then." Momma C says before hanging up.
"Do you need a ride home?" Ricky asks. "It's okay I can walk, you still have to finish up packing" she says as she picks up her stuff. "Are you sure? It is seriously no problem at all! And the only things I need to pack is my toiletries, so I can't do it yet." "Well if you really mean it, then it would be nice, that way I will be home faster".

As Ricky drove Nini home, Mike walked into his son's room. He was aware of his son's crush on his best friend. He completely trusted his son, but he could see the love growing between the pair, the love that the pair had yet to realise them self. So he wanted to be on the safe side, if anything was to happen in Europe.
He had brought a pack of condoms for his son, so he was prepared if something would happen between the two. And even if nothing were going to happen in Europe, then it was a good thing to have laying around, when you are a boy in that age. You never know when you are going to need them. He put them into the suitcase, in the pocket of one of his hoodies, that way he wouldn't find them before unpacking, so he could take them out and leave them at home in embarrassment.

"I will text you later" Nini said as she walked through her front door. "See you" he said as he drove back home, smiling while thinking about how amazing their day have been, even his hurt nose couldn't be counted as a bad thing (how could it, when your crush gives you a kiss?). He couldn't be more excited for the trip, now that he actually had packed almost all of his stuff. It all seemed more real now. Two full months of just him and Nini alone in Europe, something he never even thought was possible. And now in a couple of days it was happening.

______________________
I just wanted to tell you that when they actually are in Europe, I'm not going to go into details about what hotels they are going to stay at, or what public transportation they are using etc (I'm to lazy to do research on that kind of stuff), but I will be doing that for my country though (I won't spoil anything, but I'm sure you can guess it when we comes to those chapters, as I was born and raised there, so I know stuff about the city and the public transportation etc.)

I hope everyone had a great holiday and if you don't celebrate, then had a great weekend.