Chapter 46

The next morning when they all woke up and ate breakfast, they went back downstairs to talk more about their trip and show them pictures and videos, before they started their candy guessing game or whatever it actually was.

Ricky and Nini prepared everything on different plates, with a post it note underneath, telling where the candy is from and what it's called. Once they were done they walked into the basement where everyone else was waiting. "Okay, so we cut a lot of them into smaller pieces so we won't get sick as we try them. What we are going to do is basically trying a piece of candy and then try to guess where it's from." Ricky said as he put the plates he was holding into the middle of the circle. "Okay we will start with this one" Nini said as everyone took a piece of Kinder chocolate. "That's easy! That's Kinder chocolate! Which means that it is from Germany" EJ said. "You're right" they said before they continued on.

"What is this? This is really good!" Red said as they were trying the Danish chocolate covered licorice. "Ew! You seriously like this? I can't stand the taste!" Carlos said as he made a face before swallowing the piece. "It's chocolate covered licorice" Nini said before she added "any guesses about where it's from?". "Hmm... I want to say Finland, but you didn't visit Finland, so I must go with some Scandinavian country I don't know which of them though." Gina said. Everyone else agreed with Gina. "It's from Denmark, but it is pretty hard to guess" Nini said. "Can I get the rest if nobody else likes it?" Red asked which made them laugh. "Sure as long as you don't get sick because you eat them too fast" Ricky said.

They continued on for a while, and they were all shocked that they managed to try EVERYTHING without getting sick, that was an achievement itself. They only had those weird soap tasting candy left, and Ricky and Nini were so excited to see their faces. "Okay this is the last ones, enjoy!" Ricky said. 

"What is this?" Ashlyn exclaimed with a funny face. "It tastes like soap!" Kourt said. "I have to agree with the girls, are you even sure that this is candy?" Seb asked. "Yeah, it is bought in a bakery in Madrid, and I doubt that they would sell soap, but yeah it really tastes like soap" Nini said. Which made them all laugh even though they couldn't stand the taste.

They went to get something to drink so they could get that terrible soap taste out of their mouth. As they all sat back down they just hang out and spent their time with EJ as he was leaving for college in 2 days, so they wouldn't really have much time with him as a group, since he had to pack the 'last minute' stuff.

All in all they had a fun time at the sleepover and they all went back home. Ricky and Nini went to their separate houses and agreed to meet up the next day to make the photo album. As they came home they had sent the pictures to a company that prints out their pictures for them. Those where ready to be picked up the next day.

"Okay! Let's start" Nini said as she sat down on Ricky's bed with the photos in one hand and the photo album in another. "How about we put them in chronological order, so we kinda can relive it all, when we look at the pictures?" Ricky suggested. "I like that idea" she said as she started to pull out the pictures, pictures that definitely was in the wrong order... luckily they had the date printed on them on the back, so they started out by doing a 'puzzle' to put them in piles based on the date they were taken. It took them a little over an hour to sort all the pictures, especially since they kept stealing kisses every now and then.

"Okay so what do you think we should write about this picture?" Ricky asked as he showed Nini a picture of them right before they watched Wicked. "When Nini finally managed to make Ricky a theatre dork!" She said laughing. "Love that! Write that in your beautiful handwriting" he said as he learned down to give her a kiss.

They continued that way for a very long time till it was time to add the videos, which meant they had to go onto this website that creates QR-codes so you can add your videos to your photo albums. So they put all the videos onto the website and gave them names. It would take a couple hours before the QR-codes were sent to them by email, so they went downstairs to get something to eat.

When the QR-codes finally arrived on his email account, they printed them out and glued them into the photo album, one of them were added besides the pictures from their the sound of music tour, as it was their performance of "16 going on 17". After they finished the last page, they were exhausted, so they put on a movie to watch while cuddling. It didn't surprise anyone, that they were out as a light when Mike came up to the room to tell Nini that it was time to go home. When he saw the young couple he just sent a message to her moms saying that she was staying here, as she already was asleep in Ricky's arms.

________________________________

Only one chapter more to go!