Chapter 38

(A short A/N before we start, this isn't a longer chapter than normal, but there is a lot of pictures at the end, which makes the chapter long and I have an important A/N at the end you might want to read).
The next morning they were packing up their stuff to go to the airport. They were flying to Venice today. They had made an agreement with their parents because of the time difference, that they just would send them a text instead of calling them in the middle of the night. "Are you ready to go" Nini asked. "Yeah let's go" he answered.

As they were waiting to board the plane they decided that they should watch lady and the tramp doing their flight. So they quickly downloaded the movie on Disney+ so they could watch it offline. As they got to their seats they just talked till the plane took off and was in the air before turning on the movie. As they reached the iconic spaghetti scene they shared a kiss, just like the dogs, which the person who sat beside them found really cute.

As they arrived at the airport they picked up their stuff and found a taxi to take them to their hotel. They couldn't take it all the way there though, as they needed to get on a boat to get to the hotel, as it was right down to the canals. They were going to stay at this pretty and romantic hotel called "Splendid Venice - Starhotels Collezione". So they checked in at the reception and took the elevator to their room. It was a standard sized room with a balcony. The hotel had breakfast in the rooms, for the same price as eating at the hotel restaurant (which surprised them, but they decided to take it as an opportunity for to eat on their balcony every morning). The balcony had a pretty view over the canals and was placed so they could watch the sunrise if they woke up early enough, which they decided to do, as Ricky loved watching the sunrise. The sunset is beautiful too, but he prefers watching the sunrise.

After they unpacked their stuff they went out into the town to get some late lunch. They found an actual Italian pizzeria, which meant they were going to try their first actual Italian pizza, made by an Italian. They ordered a pizza to share, as they got some food on the plane, so they weren't that hungry, but they were too hungry to wait till dinner to get some food. As their pizza arrived they were a little shocked, it wasn't cut and they got a knife and fork each. Turns out that in Italy you eat pizza with silverware and not with your hands as the dough is too thin to be hold up.

They walked through the city, through the places that is available by foot. They found a souvenir shop that sold pins and Italian candy which meant they killed two birds with one stone. They also found a map with famous places in the city, that they would look at when they arrived at the hotel, so they could plan their days.

"If you need me I will be showering" Ricky said as he gave her a kiss and picked up his pj for after his shower. "Okay, I will be here texting Kourt in mean time" she said as he left for the bathroom. She texted Kourt for a while and she didn't hear the water being turned of, so she completely forgot that Ricky was showering and as she was pretty tired she walked to the bathroom to get ready for bed without thinking. She opens the door and walks into the bathroom where he stands naked and dries his curls with his towel. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I forgot you were showering! I thought you were getting ready for bed" she said as soon as she realized what she was doing and covered her eyes as she felt like she invaded his privacy. Ricky quickly put on his boxers and walked to her, took her hands that where covering her eyes in his and said "It is okay darling, it was meant to happen at some point now that we are dating". "Are you sure?" She said as she looked into his eyes before continuing, "I feel like I just invaded your privacy, I know I shou..." she said only to be cut off by a kiss. "Nini, it's okay, I don't really care as long as it is you and not some random person. We have known each other since forever and you are one of the best things that have ever happened to me, I lo... like you so freaking much" he said as he pulled her into a hug, his curls were still wet so they were dripping onto her, which made her laugh. "Thank you babe, I don't feel so bad about it now, and I like you so freaking much as well" she said. "I will let you get ready in here, I will finish getting ready in our room" he said as he gave her a kiss and walked out of the bathroom.