Chapter 23

When they arrived at the hotel, they went into the lobby of the hotel, it looked really interesting with stuff that looked like plants on the wall behind the reception. They went up to the receptionist and checked in. Their room was located on the 17th floor so they had a pretty good view.

As they arrived at their room after a trip in the elevator, Ricky opened the door. The room was a corner room, which meant that they had windows in 2 out of the 4 walls. The windows wasn't like the usual ones you see, because these were shapes as triangles. Everything except the floor was white, while the floor was black, even the curtains were white. Even the bathroom was in light colors, it even had 2 big windows (that was blurred of course), so there was natural light in the bathroom. They were really surprised about this. As they placed their luggage in the room, they decided to read the pamphlets they always have in hotel rooms, because why not?. They found out that the hotel had a spa area, which their other hotels didn't have. The pamphlet told them about stuff you could do in the neighborhood, and it said that people often goes to some place called 'Islands Brygge' to swim in the harbor and that was only 3 stops away with the metro. That came as a shock to them, it was possible to swim in the harbor! So they decided to give that a go and changed into their swimsuits.

As they arrived at the harbor they were surprised about how many people that were in the water at 7 pm, so they went into the area with lifeguards and jumped in the water. "I expected it to be warmer!" Nini exclaimed when her head was above the water again. "Come here then, maybe I can warm you up!" Ricky said capturing her in his arms. "Is it better?" He asked. "A little, thank you!" She answered as she cuddled closer into him. When they got used to the temperature they went up to the edge to dry off and go back to the hotel. But Ricky had other plans, so he lifted Nini of the ground and and jumped back into the water. "RICKY!" She shouted, while he just laughed. "What?" He asked as if he was innocent. "We got out of the water to dry off not to jump back in!" She said trying to be mad at him, but it didn't work because she started laughing, what he did was actually quite funny. So they went up to the edge again a couple of times to jump back in, but at around 7:30 pm they decided to get some dinner before going back to the hotel, and then the hotel spa. So they dried off and took on their clothes they had over their swimsuits.

They had shortly been in their room to get some clean clothes and towels for after the spa. The spa was really calm, when they arrived as nobody but them was there. They followed all the steps they had to do before entering the spa, and when they got out of the changing rooms, they went into the warm water pool. It was really calming, which made Nini even more exhausted than she already was, so she laid her head on his shoulder as she had done so often before. "Are you tired?" Ricky asked. "Not really, it just feels so nice" she said yawning, (which made Ricky yawn as well). "Are you sure, I have no problems with going back to the room now" he said with a small laugh. "Okay, maybe I'm tired" she said as she tried to stay awake. "Let's get you up to the room, shall we?" He said as he helped her out of the water. "I can't really help you more, since I'm not allowed in the female changing room, so I will see you on the other side" he told her as he walked into the male changing room to get changed into his clean dry clothes.

When they arrived at their room they went directly to bed, because that had lots of stuff planned for tomorrow. The bed was really comfortable and soft, so they didn't have any problems falling asleep, especially in each other's arms, since Nini was freezing a little because she was so exhausted.

______________________
Here is some pictures of their room and the spa.

______________________Here is some pictures of their room and the spa