Chapter 45

The group had decided to wait until September 3rd with their reunion sleepover, well it was only a reunion for Ricky and Nini as the others had spent all of their summer break together.

They were hanging out with their friends today in Red's basement. They hadn't really told their friends a lot about their trip, hell they hadn't even told them that they had been dating for a month! So their friends were really exited to hear about the trip. Ricky and Nini was sitting in a beanbag chair together half cuddling, which their friends didn't question even once, as that was normal for the best friends. What they didn't know yet was that they were dating, as they kept it a secret to see their reaction when they told them.

They spent the next couple hours catching up on what had happened at home while they were in Europe, turns out that nothing important happened other than the friends hanging out almost every day. Especially Gina who hang out with EJ before he had to leave for college, which he had to in a couple days, so this sleepover was kinda a reunion and a goodbye party for EJ.

"I will be back in a sec, I just need to use the bathroom" Nini said as she got up from the beanbag chair and leaned down to give Ricky a kiss before walking away. You should have seen their friends' faces when it happened. They were completely shocked. Carlos was screaming "SINCE WHEN!", while Kourtney was shocked that Nini managed to hide it from her. The rest of them just sat there with their jaws almost touching the floor. Ricky just looked at them as if they had gone crazy "what?" He said while he acted like he was confused. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all that Nini got him into acting.

"You young lady have something to tell me!" Kourt said as Nini walked back into the room. "What was that kiss about?!" She continued. "We are dating, haven't we told you already?" Nini said acting confused. "Nope you haven't!" Kourt answered back. "Oh well then we must have forgotten to tell you" she said as she smiled at Ricky as she cuddled into his arms. "We started dating while we were in Paris, it was our one month anniversary yesterday" she said as Ricky placed a kiss on her head. "A WHOLE MONTH!? HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU MANAGE TO KEEP THAT A SECRET FROM US!" Carlos exclaimed. "We wanted to tell you, but my sweet little darling wanted to see your faces when we told you" Ricky said.

Later, when they were calm again after the shocking, yet expected announcement, the couple started explaining about their trip and how they got together. A lot of them awed when they told them how they kissed and admitted their feelings to each other in front of the Eiffel Tower. (EJ was one of them, but he was never EVER going to admit that he found it cute). After explaining and telling their friends about their trip they decided to post the picture of them kissing in front of the Eiffel Tower on their Instagrams, as everyone important already knew about them, so now they could post lovey dovey stuff with each other, without worrying about ruining their idea about telling them face to face.

"We also found different small gifts for each of you" Ricky said. He got up at got the bag with the gifts in and started to give out the gifts to the right people. "Okay this is for Carlos" he said as he pulled out the wicked playbill. "You seriously got me a wicked playbill!" Carlos said as his face lit up. "Thank you". "This one is for you Kourt!" Nini said as she pulled out the beret they bought for her. "That's so cool! I always wanted an actual French beret! Thank you guys!" She said as she pulled Nini into a hug. "And Gina, we stumbled across this one at the ABBA museum, and we just had to get it for you" Ricky said as Nini found the red t-shirt with the text "Dancing queen" on. "Of course!" She said laughing as she saw it. "Thank you! I love it" she said as she pulled them into a hug. They continued that way by giving their friends the gifts they bought for them. They were all really excited about the stuff they got, and they couldn't be more grateful that the couple had thought of them doing their trip to a degree where they decided to buy them gifts.

It got pretty late so they decided to wait till tomorrow to do the candy game. They put on a movie they could watch before going to bed. Ricky and Nini were as always cuddling, and because of their jet lag they fell asleep doing the movie. "Awww they look adorable!" Ash said as she took out her phone to take a picture of the sleeping couple. "I can't believe it took them so long to realize that they liked each other as more than friends." Seb said. "Goodnight guys!" Gina said. "Goodnight" everyone else answered as they fell asleep.