Chapter 34

The next day was spent taking strolls through the city hand in hand, and just enjoying that they were in love, in the city of love. The day was approaching the end and the much dreaded phone call with his mother. As they walked back to their hotel room Nini looked at her boyfriend. "Do you want me to go do something else when you call her, so you get some privacy, or do you want me there with you?" She asked. "Please stay! I need you around in case it goes completely wrong and I get a panic attack" he answered. She squeezed his hand as she kissed his cheek. "If you want me with you, then I will be right by your side the whole time" she said.

"Babe, I'm so nervous! Why am I nervous it is literally my own mother I'm calling!" He said as they sat on their bed getting ready to call Lynne. "Remember to breathe babe, and remember I am by your side the whole time" she said as she gave him a kiss and grabbed his hand, that wasn't holding his phone. "I seriously don't know what I would do without you" he said as he wrapped her in a hug. "Okay here goes nothing" he said as he clicked on his mother's contact.

"Hi Ricky" Lynne said on the other side of the earth. "Hi mom, are you still in Salt Lake or did you go back to Chicago?" "I'm back home in Chicago, as I had nowhere to stay, as it would be really awkward to stay at your house with your dad without you being there. I know I should have called instead of just showing up, but I haven't talked with you for months, so I thought I would surprise you" she said calmly, "but that doesn't mean that I'm okay with you being in Europe by yourself, you should at least have asked me before making the decision!" She continued on. "Mom! You don't know how many times I have tried to tell you! I have called you several times during the past couple months! Even dad tried, but every time it either went directly to your voicemail or was taken by Todd. Mom I really try to include you in my life, but it is like you won't let me!" He said as tears started running down his cheeks. "I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to shut you out, is there anything I can do to make it up to you? And I know that if I should be mad at anyone about this, it should be your dad, but you are right I haven't been a part of your life for past couple months, so I have no say in this, and if both your dad and Nini's moms are okay with this trip so should I" she said which shocked him, as he wasn't expecting her to be so understanding and apologizing. "Maybe we can start by having more calls? And not only one sided where I call you, but where you call me as well, because mom I really miss having you around, especially when I need advice on how to tell Nini I liked her as more than I friend" he said giving the girl in front of him a smile and a small kiss on the cheek. "That sounds like a good plan, when are you back in Salt Lake?" She asked. "We arrive back home on September 1st" he answered. "How about I then come visit you when you get home?" She suggested. "I like that idea" he said and smiled so big that Lynne could hear he was smiling. "Till then sweetie, see you, tell Nini I said hi" "I will, love you mom" "love you too" she said as she hang up.

He was so happy that he picked up Nini to spin her around, his mom wanted to be a part of his life again! He didn't really know what to expect from the call, but the result of it was definitely better than he expected.
"Well looks like someone is happy with the outcome of the call" she joked as she put her hands him his hair. "Yeah, I'm, and my mom told me to say hi to you from her" he said giving her a kiss, he was so happy that he finally could kiss her when he wanted to. "You want to go sit in front of the Eiffel Tower and watch the sunset again" he asked. "Sure" she said as they made their way to the Eiffel Tower, where they sat down in the grass, with Nini's head on his shoulder, as he placed his on top of hers and put his arm around her.

___________________________________
I can't believe that no one told me that I by accident called chapter 33, chapter 35 lol
I was so confused as I thought wattpad had deleted two chapters, turns out they just didn't exist lol.

Sorry for the long wait and it will probably be a while before I update again, but idk maybe I find some time to write something.

And I'm so happy that Josh moved the release date for his EP to February 26th! Which mean that I now have time to listen to the songs and hype them up!

As usual votes and comments will be appreciated.

This isn't proofread