Chapter 15

"Wow, that was amazing" Ricky said in shock as the lights were turned on again. "I want to watch more shows!" Ricky said much to Nini's surprise, but she was happy that he wanted to watch more, because that meant she could watch more as well. "Which shows do you then want to watch?" She asked him. "The other two you were talking about, OH and The Lion King!" He said excitedly. "So we are going to buy tickets for Mamma Mia, Les Miserable and The Lion King on our way back to the hotel" she said smiling at his sudden excitement for musicals. And so they did. They were going to watch Mamma Mia tomorrow July 3rd, then on July 4th they will watch The Lion King and on July 5th they got really good seats at Les Mis.

"Today has been completely wild!" Ricky said as he climbed in bed. "I can't believe that we actually are in London!" She answered already covered by the blanket. "I can't believe that we are going to spend two months together in Europe." He answered. "Goodnight Neens" "goodnight Rick" they said as the fell asleep.

The next morning when they woke up, their limbs were completely tangled together, like they usually are, when they sleep in the same bed. Ricky was the first one to wake up, but he didn't want to wake her, because she looked so beautiful when she was sleeping, and he liked having her in his arms. Again something he would never tell her. He stayed like that for a couple minutes before she started stirring as well and woke up. "Mmmhhh... good morning" she said while yawning and stretching. "Good morning" he laughed. "Did you sleep well?" He asked. "I slept amazing, I can't remember last time I slept this good, it might have to do with the fact that I'm jet lagged and slept in your arms" she said, as she said that, she realized what she just said. No no no! I didn't just say that! She thought as she started blushing which made her hide her head in her hands. Ricky could feel her embarrassment, so he let it slide, but he couldn't help but smile at it. "Well I'm glad you slept well, I slept amazing too, this bed must be heaven!" He said jokingly to stop her embarrassment. "Let's get dressed so we can go get some English breakfast." He said as he untangled himself from her.

They were ready for the day and went to get breakfast at the hotel restaurant. It was definitely different from what they were used to, but it was good. They went into the city to see Buckingham palace, London eye and Hyde park, again a lot of photos were taken. The day went by really fast and it was time for Mamma Mia, they of course brought some playbills and a pin for Nini's school bag. They were lucky to meet the girl who played Sophie at the stage door and got pictures and autographs. Before they went back to their home for the week, their hotel room.

The next day they were on a double decker bus tour and visited the Harry Potter museum, they also spent a little shopping time at Harrods where they bought some British candy for them to try with their friends when they got home, before they were found at the theatre district again, this time to watch The Lion King. As usual they brought playbills and a pin. As Nini was looking through the merchandise she found a book called "HOW DOES THE SHOW GO ON" and was filled with insider knowledge about the West End theaters. The show was absolutely mind blowing, they waited at the stage door for about 30 minutes with no luck so they decided to go home to get some sleep before another amazing day.

The next day was filled with different activities, they went on a Thames cruise and Westminster. They even went back to London eye and got a trip in it. Their faithful friend, their camera, was diligently used as usual. That evening they went to see Les Mis. As usual they were found in front of the merchandise stand where they got the usual playbills and a pin for her backpack. But this time she also found a package of 4 badges and a journal with the text 'do you hear the people sing?' on front along with the poster photo of Cosette. A book that would fit perfectly as a new song book for Nini (as her old one almost is completely filled). This time they were lucky to catch a few of the actors at the stage door and they got pictures and autographs as well.
They ended up falling asleep pretty easily and woke up well rested for the next day.
Where they went to Madame Tussauds, the film museum and Tower of London.

On their last full day in London they just walked trough the city and used the underground, not really having any plans, except for Notting Hill. They love that movie so they had to go there and take some pictures. They also ended up going to Portobello Road Market to see the pretty colorful buildings and on Abbey Road to recreate the iconic Beatles photo and visit the studio. Nini insisted on going to Oxford street to visit the Disney Store, as she had been told it was huge. Of course Ricky agreed to that.

___________________________
I just wanted to add that they always have the camera with them everywhere and takes a lot of pictures, I'm just too lazy to write that all the time, so they take pictures I'm just not writing anything about it lol.