Chapter 35

"Good morning sleeping beauty" Ricky said as Nini started to wake up in his arms. "Good morning" she said as she started stretching, gave him a kiss and cuddled even more into him. "As much as I would like to stay like this we have to get ready, I'm so excited for Disneyland Paris!" He said as Nini realized that they were going today. "Well let's get ready then!" She said as she almost jumped out of the bed, which made Ricky laugh at her sudden mood change.

As they arrived at the entrance Nini couldn't keep calm, she always wanted to go to a Disney park but never got the chance. Ricky had visited Walt Disney world when they were in 1st grade and had told Nini about everything. So Ricky was so happy that he was joining the love of his life on her first trip to a Disney park. They had decided on spending 2 days in the theme parks so they could discover all of it. Before they entered the park they went into a souvenir shop to get some Minnie ears for Nini (that matched her pink polka dotted dress for her Disney bound). As they arrived inside the park there was a parade happening at the moment, so they started by watching that. At this point they hadn't noticed the castle yet because of the parade floats, but as soon as the parade was over they were in awe, it looked so beautiful and magical. They walked hand in hand down Main Street USA as married life from Up was playing throughout the park from the many hidden speakers.

As they reached the castle they took some pictures on their camera, both individually and together, (thanks to the sweet photo pass worker). They did all those cliché couple photos in front of the castle, including the typical kiss picture where the girl's foot is popping, something Nini learned by Anne Hathaway in the princess diaries. After taking all the pictures they just danced in front of the castle to Le Festin from Ratatouille which now where playing from the speakers.

They walked through the castle and entered fantasyland where they saw a line near the old mill to meet Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. "Ricky we have to go meet them!" Nini said almost pulling him towards the line which made Ricky laugh. "Nini slow down, you don't need to run" he said as he placed a kiss on her head.

After standing in line for what felt like forever they finally got to meet Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. They had the weirdest conversation that made absolutely no sense. When it was time for pictures they took a lot of different ones, including some where Rapunzel and Nini was kissing one of the guys' cheek while the other was jealous in the background, they also did it the other way around so it was the girls that got kissed on the cheeks. Then Rapunzel got an idea for a picture where she and Flynn would make a heart with their arms around the young couple as they kissed, which they did, and the picture turned out to be amazing.

The rest of the day was spent walking around the park, getting some food, watching shows and parades, trying some rides, and of course that meant a lot of silly ride photos, and meeting some other characters, including Ricky's second crush Minnie Mouse.

"Do you want to go into one of the stores on Main Street to see if there is any we can't live without?" Ricky asked. "Sure" she answered. She ended up finding a Disneyland Paris pin, that she decided should be her pin from Paris. They also ended up finding matching couple shirts that they thought were cute, so they bought them, and decided to wear them tomorrow when they visited Walt Disney studios which is the other Disney park. Ricky wanted something from Disneyland Paris to, to remember it and he knew that they soon needed an extra suitcase for all their stuff, so he got a Mickey Mouse one that said Disneyland Paris.

The next day they met all the characters and tried all the stuff in Walt Disney studios, including the ratatouille ride. After that they went and got some lunch at the Bistrot Chez Rémy which looks like the part of the restaurant from the movie (the Gusteau's), that is meant for the rats. So the walls between the booths are big plates.

Before they knew it, the day was over and they were watching the fireworks in Disneyland park, before going back to the hotel. On the way back they found a little sweets shop, and bought some French candy. They then went to bed to be ready for their next day in Paris.