Chapter 16

The next morning they woke up and their time in London was almost over, since they were going to the airport in a couple hours to fly to Oslo. So they got dressed, went to the hotel restaurant to get some breakfast, before they walked to their room again to pack their stuff. They finished packing a while before they had to leave the hotel, so they just walked out onto their balcony to enjoy the view one last time. They hadn't taken a picture of the view yet, so they found the camera and took some photos. Nini insisted on taking some pictures of Ricky, because he had taken so many of her, and they barely had any with just him on. There was another reason as well but she didn't want to admit it to him. He looked extra handsome in the morning light. After a while they doubled checked that they had all their stuff and went downstairs to the reception and checked out of the hotel.

"I hope you enjoyed your stay, do I need to call a taxi to take you to the airport?" The receptionist asked. "It was lovely, and no need for you to call one, we already did that when we left the room." Nini answered. "I wish you safe travels" the receptionist said before they answered with a thank you and left the hotel where their taxi was waiting for them.

"It is pretty early in Salt Lake, so I think we just should send our parents a text and then call them when we land in Oslo." Nini suggested. "Good idea" Ricky answered as they sent a text to their parents. They had done some time zone math again and figured out that they will take off at 2 pm English time, and the flight was 2 hours long. This means that they would arrive in Oslo at 4 pm British time, but Oslo is on the same time zone as the rest of Europe, which means they are one hour ahead of England. So it will be 5 pm when they land. And since Europe is 8 hours ahead of Salt Lake it would be 9 am there when they land. So they could call their parents without having to worry about waking them up.

They had a lot of time in the airport, so they decided on getting some lunch, before they went souvenir shopping. Nini found a pin with all things London was known of on, including the city's name. From that moment on, she decided to buy at least one pin in every country they were going to visit.

After a while their plane was about to board. So they walked to the gate, and got on the plane. Ricky let Nini have the window seat again, since it was so important for her on the long trip, and he didn't really care where he sat. When they were in the air they opened Disney+ and watched Frozen. Because what better Disney movie to watch when you are traveling to the country it takes place at. (A/N I could discuss that for hours!) They didn't really have time for any sleeping on that flight, but that was okay since it was a daytime flight.

They landed, got their stuff and found a taxi to go to the hotel. In the taxi they called their parents and told them that they safely have arrived in Oslo. They soon arrived at the hotel and the room was pretty much like the room in London, except the view from the balcony wasn't over the city, but over the beautiful fjord. The hotel was surrounded by the beautiful Norwegian nature, and was located about 20 minutes away from the city.

They decided to stay in the rest of that day, and just relax. After dinner they decided to call their friends on FaceTime. It took a while before anyone answered, and when someone finally answered, it was only Big Red who answered. "Hi! Just a second guys, I just have to set up my phone so everyone can be in the picture" Red said while indicating, that they were all hanging out in his basement at the moment. Which now makes sense why nobody else was answering. "Hi guys!" Ricky and Nini said to their friends. "So where in the world are you now?" Ashlyn asked. "We just arrived at our hotel in Oslo in Norway." Nini said excitedly. "So that means you don't have anymore time in London?" Carlos asked. "Yeah, sadly... but it was so cool!" Ricky said. "We even ended up watching 4 West End shows! Because this dude fell in love with it after the first show" Nini said pointing to Ricky. "No way how did that happen Ricky?" EJ asked. "Well we were watching Wicked and I was totally mind blown, so I had to watch more shows." He said. "No freaking way! You watched Wicked?! What else did you watch?" Carlos asked excitedly. "We watched Wicked, as we already told you, and then we watched Mamma Mia, Les Mis and The Lion King" Nini answered.

They talked for hours when they realized how late it was. "Guys, it is pretty late here so we are going to bed now. Talking to you later" Ricky said. "Sleep well! Bye" they heard from the other end of the line before hanging up and getting ready for bed.