Chapter 17

The next morning they woke up to birds singing outside their window, the sun was shining. Ricky had opened the balcony door and the curtains before walking back to the bed. It was going to be a beautiful day, and Ricky really wanted to go hike in the Norwegian mountains. Nini was still fast asleep, but Ricky didn't care. She was so pretty laying there in his arms with the sun in her face and the calm morning air blowing through her messy hair.

After a couple minutes Nini woke up. "Good morning sleepyhead" he said with a laugh. "Good morning" she said only to be cut off by a yawn. "Do we have any plans for today?"  She continued. "I was thinking we could go hike in the mountains?" He said. "That sounds fun, let's do that. I'm sure it will be so beautiful." She said as she left the bed to get ready for the day. When both of them were dressed they walked downstairs to get breakfast. There was some cute little tables outside where they decided to sit and eat.

They ended up hiking the whole day before they went back to the hotel to get some dinner. As they were exhausted they decided that they would spend the night in, watching a movie and eating weird Norwegian snacks they hadn't heard of before, they found them in the local grocery store just down the street. When it was time for the sunset, they went onto their balcony and watched it in a comfortable silence. When it was completely dark they went into the room got ready for bed and put on another movie before they went to bed.

The next morning Nini was the first one to wake up. She kept tossing and turning in pain. In the end it made Ricky wake up. She decided that it probably just was because she ate a little too much salty licorice yesterday, she loved it while Ricky didn't really like it. So she went into the bathroom where she realized why she was in pain. She had completely forgotten that her period was supposed to start today. She looked trough her toiletries, when she realized that she had forgotten her tampons at home. "You can't be serious" she mumbled to herself. She felt so stupid, but she didn't have another choice than to ask Ricky for help. "Ehm Ricky...." she called out in the room. "Yeah, is everything alright in there?" He asked. "Kinda, this is kinda embarrassing, but I forgot that I have this monthly thing called 'a period', which means that I will get it twice on this trip, as we are traveling for two months. It just started and I'm so stupid that I forgot to pack my tampons, so I don't have any. Could you maybe go get me some?" She asked with embarrassment in her voice. "Sure! Is there any else I need to bring you?" He asked as if it wasn't a big deal, which made Nini really happy. "Could you maybe bring me a clean pair of panties when you come back? There is blood in the ones I'm wearing since I forgot that my period existed" she said. "No problems, the door is unlocked right?" He asked. "Yeah, why?" She said. "Super" he said as he opened the door slightly and handed her, her phone so she had something to do while he brought her some tampons.

As Ricky walked out the door she decided to text Kourt to see if she was awake. "Hey, are you awake?" She wrote. She barely had to wait 30 seconds before she got a response. "Yeah, is everything alright? Aren't you supposed to spend time with Ricky right now, since I guess it is 9am by you?" She responded. "Yeah, that is kinda why I'm texting you. I have been a stupid person that forgot her tampons at home... so now I'm sitting in the bathroom waiting for Ricky to come back with some tampons for me" she wrote. "NO WAY! Are you serious? How could you forget them?" "I don't know!" "That is actually really sweet of him" Kourt wrote. "He didn't really have another choice, it was that, or letting me sit in the bathroom all day, so he went with the first option" Nini wrote. "Are you sure he doesn't do it because he might like you?" "KOURT! I doubt he likes me as more than a friend, I don't want to get my hopes up. He is just being nice." "Sure whatever you say, I have to go Nini, it is pretty late and we are going to meet up at EJ's house in 8 hours so I probably should go get my beauty sleep" Kourt wrote.
Well what can I do while waiting? She thought and decided on posting a picture of them in London on her Instagram.

_________________________
Happy New Years! 2020 is finally over in about 8 hours (as I'm writing this A/N) I really hope that 2021 will be a better year, though I don't want to jinx it.

So with the last chapter of the year I just wanted to say:
Happy New Year! Goodbye 2020, hello 2021!

(And I can't believe that I almost have reached 1k reads within the first month! So thank you so much!❤️)