Chapter 28

The next morning they decided to sleep in, since they were planning to spend the whole day in Tivoli, the amusement park. And they didn't see why they should wake up early when the park didn't open before 11 am. So they woke up at around 9:30 and got ready for the day. They decided that it was a good idea to bring some kind of summer jacket or something for the evening if it were to get cold. Nini brought a cardigan, while Ricky brought his jean jacket.

As they arrived in the park they found this screen thing, that prints out your tickets for you. They had decided to get the 'unlimited ride ticket plus' or as they called it 'turpas plus', where you get all your ride pictures without having to buy them, and some other stuff they didn't think they were going to use. "Ricky can you help me, put it on? I can't do it myself." Nini said handing her ticket bracelet thingy to Ricky. "Sure, but you need to help me as well" he said as he put it on her wrist. She helped him as well. "So we're should we go first?" Ricky asked really excited about trying stuff. "How about a classic, let's go with the roller coaster" she said. It was right down the stairs and the line wasn't so bad yet, since the park just opened.

"Look at our picture!" Nini said laughing as she went look at their picture from the roller coaster. As Ricky saw it he started laughing as well. They read the description about how the get the picture with their ticket, it turned out that they needed to download an app, which they did and followed all instructions. "Just to be sure, we are going to try all the rides with pictures right?" Ricky asked. "Sure, as long as you don't throw up on my shoes again, because I don't have any spare shoes this time" she said jokingly. "NINI!" Ricky exclaimed "that's not fair! You know that I'm sorry about that" he continued. "I know, I was just kidding" she told him. "Okay where too next?" She asked him.

After trying several rides they decided to go get some lunch. They found a place near the roller coaster that sold something called a 'flæskestegssandwich' which is some kind of burger with pork and red cabbage instead of a beef. So they decided to try that.

After lunch they decided to try some amusement park games for a while instead of trying rides right after finishing eating. They found a basket game, where you literally just had to shoot some hoops. "You should be able to do that perfectly! You practiced so much for the role of Troy!" Nini said as she made him try the game. He miss one hoop and got some tickets he could use for a bigger prize later, if he got more tickets. They found one where you can win these gigantic boxes of chocolate or other candies. It turned out that it was one of the things that were included in their plus ticket as well, so they each had a free ticket for that. So they each chose some numbers for the game, and to both of their surprise Nini actually won, so she got a big box called 'a family box' filled with different Danish candy. Right beside that game there was a store that made homemade hard candy, so they went there and bought several different ones, as they could mix and match them as they liked. As they went to pay, they saw that they made homemade lollipops that still were warm, so they bought 2 of these as well for now.

"Look there is some small vintage cars! Do you want to try those?" Ricky asked as a joke since the line was filled with small kids and their parents. "Why not? It looks like they take pictures here as well" she said. "You mean it? I was joking..." he said. "Yeah, we agreed to try everything with pictures, and after this one we are trying that one" she said as she pointed towards 'The flying trunk'. "Okay, let's do it then" he answered while walking to the line to stand behind all the kids.

"Er I to sammen?" The worker asked them as they reached the end of the line. "Sorry I didn't understand your question" Nini said. "Oh, sorry I didn't realize that you wasn't Danish, I'm so used to young Danes speaking English in line as a joke. But yeah I asked you if you know each other, or are strangers." He said. "We know each other" Ricky answered. "Well then I can tell you that you are too big to share a car, since it only fits 2 kids or an adult and a kid. So I'm sorry you have to get in a car each. And the first one is ready now" he said. "It is completely fine" Nini said as she walked into the car. "See you at the end Rick" she said as the ride drove away from the platform.

________________________

Votes and comments will be appreciated. 

Sorry for the bad chapter, but I don't really know how to write anymore...