Chapter 9

When Ricky was done showering he dried off, it wasn't until then, that he realised, that he had forgotten to pick up some clean clothing before walking into the bathroom. He couldn't even text or call someone, because his phone was still in the charger downstairs by his air mattress. So he had no other choice, than to walk out into the hallway wearing nothing, but a towel around his waist. He slowly tiptoed over to the bathroom where Nini was. He knocked on the door, "Nini, are you done showering?" He asked quietly. "Yeah, I'm drying off my hair, why?" She said while drying her hair with the towel. "Ehm... this is kinda awkward, but I kinda forgot to bring any clean clothes, when I walked to the bathroom, so I'm just standing in a towel... so I wanted to ask if you could go grab me some clothes from my bag when you are done?" He said totally embarrassed. "Sure, I should be done in a minute, just go back to the guest bathroom, I will bring you your clothes, I will knock on the door when I'm there." "Thank you so much! You're an angel" he said before running back to the guest bathroom, before anyone else would realise his mistake.

When Nini was done showering, she walked downstairs to grab his clothes, she grabbed his bag and went upstairs again, but she got stopped before she sat her foot on the first step of the staircase. "Why are you going upstairs with Ricky's bag?" Red asked. "Well that is a funny story, and Ricky is going to be so embarrassed that I told you this, but you are his best friend as well so he can't blame me, as long as you don't tell the others. But he went directly up to the bathroom when Ashlyn told us to go get cleaned up. It wasn't till he was done showering that he realised that he forgot his clothes in his bag that was downstairs. So he came knocking on the door to the bathroom where I was showering, asking if I could bring him his clothes, because he was and I quote "only wearing a towel" so now I'm bringing him his clothes" she answered. "Well that doesn't surprise me at all... you better go give our boy his clothes before he comes looking for you again" he said while trying to hide a laugh. "Will do, we will be downstairs in a minute, and please don't tell the others, he was embarrassed enough just to ask me to get his clothes". With that comment she walked up to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Ricky I'm here with your clothes, I will put them outside the door and walk downstairs again so you can get some privacy" she said. "Thank you Neens, I will see you downstairs" he said before she walked downstairs to greet the others.

To her surprise the kitchen was completely cleaned up when she stepped into it. "Guys! You didn't have to do that, we could have done it, but thank you" she said when she realised that they had cleaned their mess up while she was in the shower. "It was nothing, we had to do something while we waited for the breakfast to be ready, we couldn't all stand by the stove and make the pancakes, so the rest of us cleaned up your mess." Gina said. "But the breakfast is ready now" Ashlyn said before putting the pancakes on the table that was already set and ready for the group to sit down and eat at. "Where is Ricky?" Ash said when she realised that he was missing. "He is probably still in the bathroom, I'm sure he will be down any minute, why don't we just start?" Nini said while grabbing a few pancakes.

"Why have you started eating without me?!" Ricky exclaimed when he walked up to the table. "We were hungry and you were still in the shower, don't worry we didn't eat them all, there is still a couple left for you" EJ told him with his mouth filled with pancakes. "It isn't my fault that I forgot to bring my clean clothes to the bathroom!" he said as a defence about why he took so long to get ready. "Whose fault was it then?" Carlos asked. "I guess he wasn't so embarrassed about it after all" Nini whispered to Big Red before laughing quietly. "You are right" he answered.

___________________
Merry Christmas! (Or merry Christmas Eve to those who celebrate on Christmas Day and not on Christmas Eve like me)
I'm surprised that I have posted so many chapters already, and I doubt that I will be able to keep up with that after New Years, since I'm a senior in high school, so yeah a lot of work yay.
But I just wanted to wish you all a happy holidays and I hope you are safe and healthy doing these stupid corona times that hopefully is over soon, so we can go back to a somewhat normal life.