Chapter  Thirteen

"Agent y/l/n, I need to speak to you!"
Spencer looked at the door then back at you he stood up clenching his fist and snuck into the hotel closet.
As you shut the door you whisper for only him to hear " aww you really are the cutest pipe cleaner..."
"Agent !" Hotch knocked again while you grabbed your bath towel after not having enough time to throw your tank back on.

" Sorry sir, I just got out of the shower..." you shyly admitted. Hotch's eyes traveled down your body and stopped when he looked back up at your love bites that hadn't fully faded yet. " How can I help you sir?" You shifted while still in your towel. "Y/n I wanted to ask you to dinner. When we get back home of course..." his dark eyes darted down the hall making sure no one could hear him.

" Uh sir not to be rude, but isn't this a little unprofessional considering you are my superior and are technically still married to Haley?" you stated looking behind you knowing Reid was hearing everything. " Y/n I just wanna make up for how I've been treating you, I can't stop thinking about you and to clear things up Haley and I are in the process of a divorce which hasn't stopped her from dating the man she cheated with... please just think about it." Hotch let out a sigh and walked to his room.

Locking your door you quickly opened the closet and Spencer jumped out full of rage. " You aren't gonna go to dinner with him are you!" Reid said while pacing around the hotel room. " I wasn't planning on it, and why are you so upset?" you asked annoyed. Reid grabbed your hand and pulled you into his lap as he sat on the king size bed.

" because Y/n I love you..."