Chapter thirty four

Days passed and your condition stayed the same.
No visitors were allowed in, but both Aaron and Spencer took turns waiting for the doctor to tell them they could see you. The accident replayed in your head over and over again. The nightmare grew more violent and you could wake up from them.

Aaron and Spencer could hear your screaming, but couldn't help you. You laid helpless in the rock hard hospital bed. If wasn't until Friday you could start having visitors; Reid was the first person in the room and grabbed your hand as you slept. He started to cry softly you woke up but kept your eyes closed.
" your gonna hate Hotch and I, but baby it's what is gonna keep you safe." His soft cries turned to muffled sobs. He continued to talk " I wish I could come with you and knew where you were going, but I promise we will be together one day." Spencer kissed your hand and sat there for a moment. He rested his head on the edge of the bed and after a few moments softly went to sleep.

You opened your eyes to see Spencer's long hair falling over his face. As you closed your eyes again you head heavy footsteps heading towards the door. The door opened and closed and soon you felt another hand in yours. " Y/N I am so sorry! I know I left her because I realized I love you. Right when I got you back I'll have to let you go." Aaron's voice cracked a bit while he spoke. He's large hand cupped your cheek and your lips were soon replaced with a kiss. " you will be happy in hiding... when we catch that son of a bitch that hurt you then you can come back to us." He left without another word and being to cry. Soon you fell asleep again, but you woke up to a yelling Emily and a flirty Penelope. " Where's Spencer?" You croaked as you tried to climb off the bed.

" down girl, he went to get a shower and new clothes." Derek said as he gently pushed you back down on the bed with his hand on your shoulder. He arrived soon after and asked everyone to leave you two for a moment. " y/n..." he started as he twiddle with his fingers " I want to give you something before you are put into hiding." he mumbled as he fished out the gift. It was a tiny gold switch blade necklace. He came up behind you and put it on for you. You didn't hesitate to start asking questions and refusing to go into hiding until Hotch rushed through the door.

"She's free to be discharged... y/n you have 5 days before you leave." he voiced as he look at the necklace. His jaw clenched slightly, but soon softened as you stared at him. When you soon arrived home Spencer didn't leave your side. He tried to do everything for you even though the doctor said you could go back to your regular activities and other special activities. Spencer was treating you like a porcelain doll and it was becoming quite annoying.

On the night before you had to leave you decided you couldn't say goodbye so you would show him how much you loved him. He was reading his book as you got out of the shower. You walked out to your room in just a towel. His eyes broke away from his book but flicked back as you walked . You then walked over to him and straddled him slightly. He went to try and warn you but you kissed him. You would fight through the pain. He was the only thing you needed and wanted. As he pulled your hair you continued to kiss him and tease him.

Your hand went to his as you kissed down his neck you whispered against his collar bone " make love to me Spencer." With out any hesitation the towel flew one way and his boxers went another. He slowly slipped his length into you and you moaned softly. His thrusts were slow and speed up with every moan you produced. After a few more thrusts, your walls clenched around his manhood leading you both into your own highs. His seed filled you up, but you didn't care. You laid there listening to each other's heavy breathing and pound hearts.

" I love you." you whispered