Chapter Twenty

"The first person was definitely Aaron...and the second one was you Spence." You whispered as you cheeks flashed red. You smiled through your swallow lips and kissed each of them lightly. " Well it's 9:30pm, I think imma take a shower and go to bed, y'all can stay if you want or you can go back to your rooms." You shyly added while hopping of the bed.

"I'm gonna go shower, and then I'll come back if that's ok baby?" Reid said waiting for your reply. " Yes, you both can do that if you want... that bed is big enough for the three of us!" you laughed while closing the bathroom door. The boys left leaving you to sing alone, you were a good singer and no one knew about it. As you got out someone knocked on the door; " Who is it?" you yelled as you wrapped yourself in a towel . " It's Spencer, can I come in?" He asked quietly while you unlocked the door you told him to let Hotch in if he came by.

You went back into the bathroom, and to dry your hair. You didn't hear Hotch come in until you walked out of the bathroom to see him and Spencer on each side of the bed. The middle was opened so you squeezed your way in. " good night lover boys" you giggled as you closed your eyes. In less than 5 seconds both of their arms wrapped around you and then 10 min later they both started to snore. You fell asleep to their low snoring and didn't wake up until 7am. You woke up to two kisses on the forehead and the sound of the door shutting. Later that morning at the police station, Spencer and Morgan were interrogating a suspect who was named on the tip line multiple times.

Not being able to focus on the interrogation, you went to get some coffee. You tried to hide the fact that you kept getting distracted, but Emily still called you out for it. " You had sex didn't you y/n?" her voice questioned you as your body faced the coffee pot. " Who is he...and when is them team gonna meet him?" Emily went on as you tried coming up with something. " Oh well Em it's kinda complicated right now, so I don't know when everyone will met um him (well them you thought in your head)" you said as you turned around. Emily went to say something but was interrupted by Morgan rushing over to Hotch telling him how the suspect admitted everything.

.....

A few days later, there was no new cases which meant filling out case reports and finishing the case fills. After getting home, you and the boys hadn't done anything since that night in the hotel. You guys did text back and forth, Reid was a romantic while Hotch was a flirt. Both of them made your heart flutter and made you happy. After using the bathroom you went back to your desk to finish up a report, but your thoughts were interrupted when you saw Hotch's soon to be ex wife walking into the bullpen. He opened his door and was greeted with a passionate kiss from Haley.