Chapter Twelve 

After you got off the plane you headed to the second SUV where Derek and Aaron stood talking. You felt their eyes on you, quickly you climbed in and sat in the back seat. JJ sat up front with Aaron and Derek was next to you. The ride was quiet , the only people who spoke were Aaron and JJ and it was about the case. Staring out the window and admiring the orange sky, Morgan tapped your shoulder lightly.

" So princess who gave you those marks ... was it your lover boy?" He smirked after noticing JJ and Hotch were listening. You stared at your shoes and chuckled to your self before saying " uh... yeah something like that, we hung out over the weekend. Not that it's any of your business my chocolate god."
Morgan continued to push for more information, but he didn't get it out of you. " Agent Morgan and Agent y/l/n, let's focus on the case ... not on your personal lives ." Hotch's voice booms.

After a long three hours, the team and you finally arrived at the hotel. Your room was right in between Spencer's and Aaron's. " Looks like it's a y/n sandwich!" Rossi basically snorted after receiving a dirty look from Aaron. Both Agents tensed up while watching you unlock your door. You opened it and looked straightforward and walked in with out wasting anytime. You took a shower and put your pajamas on and laid down to watch ( your favorite show). Giggling uncontrollably you almost didn't hear the knock on the door. When you opened the door Reid slammed you down on to the bed and locked the door. He started to remove your tank top when there was another urgent pounding on the door.