Chapter twenty - seven

The rest of the ride was quiet. The only noise that was heard can from the radio, a quite song lingered.
It wasn't until Rossi could pick up on the awkward tension in the car that he said something. " So, y/l/n what color dress did you get ?" You looked up from your phone and said " I got a red one... the girls picked it out." You responded as you felt Spencer's eyes on you as you look at Rossi.

Pulling up to the beach house , everyone got out of the vans and ran inside house. " Y/n, we are going to do a fashion show for the boys!" Garcia excitedly squealed as she ran up the stairs. You walked slowly up the stairs, you were practically dragging your feet as the shopping bag hit against your leg. The girls already were playing music when you walked into Garcia's room. You slipped into the red dress as you lip singing quietly to yourself.

"Want you to make me feel
Like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that's in command."

JJ's hips started to sway and Emily came up from behind her. You and Penny then started lip singing into your "microphones" which in reality was just hair brushes. After the song ended the girls and you played music and walked down the stairs one by one. First went Emily, she was wearing a dark purple dress with black lace, then JJ came she blew a kiss towards Emily and blushed. Next was Garcia, she flirted with Derek the whole way down the homemade " runway".

After Garcia left the runway, your cheeks flushed pink. The shirt red dress hit your mid thigh. You flipped your hair and walked to Spencer. He's eyes undressing you with every step you took. Your ran your fingers up through your hair and let it fall as you stopped holding it up. " Okay Kitty, Meow!!" Yell Emily from the back of the room. When you snapped back to reality you noticed Hotch bit his lips as you did one last turn. Your skirt spun and welp nothing was hiding your lacy red boy shorts.