Chapter Eight

You could feel your speed picking up, as the unsubs did the same. Before you knew it the unsub grabbed you from behind. You knew this was when you were going to die until Hotch and Spencer pulled their guns on the unsub. The unsub tighten his girp on your neck. In a snarky voice he goes " who's the lucky man who gets her tonight... oh wait that's me." He went to grab your ass when Emily and Derek came from behind you. Before you knew it the unsub miss a shot at Hotch and Emily shot a bullet straight through the unsubs skull.

Covered in blood Hotch went to pick you up but Emily filled Derek in on what was happening, not every detail but some. As Derek carried you bridal style you cried into his chest. You could feel Spencer's and Hotch's gazes never leaving you the whole flight. You laid on your side crying silently into your blanket. After everyone seemed asleep Rossi told Hotch that kissing you was wrong, he explained how you didn't tell him to do it therefore he shouldn't have done it. Little did they know Spencer was listening the whole time and himself started to cry.

A few days passed and there was no new cases. You haven't talked to anyone except the girls. It was 8:00pm and you were busy doing case files. As you went to start another your phone dinged.

Spence- Meet me in the bullpen...
You- Why should I?
Spencer- Because I'm going to treat you like a case file....put you on my desk and do you real fast.
You: On my way Dr.Reid!

Before you knew what was happening your lips moved in sync. As you kissed Spencer quickly he unbuttoned your top and unsnapped your bra. You tugged at his shirt while trying to remember what they did on the exotic video that popped up on your YouTube recommendations. He's shirt came off then your pants, as he reached into his pocket to grab the gold package. You quietly mumbled " Spencer this is my first time having sex." He bit his lip and smirked looking down he said " don't worry baby girl daddy will take care of you."

He went to kiss your neck biting and nibbling at every inch. As you started to feel like a fire hydrant at a neighbors block party, you started to experiment with what was that vocabulary word Garcia called it, oh yes that's right 'fore play'. His member throbbing and before you know it Dr.Reid turned in to your Daddy Reid...