Chapter Fifteen

" I don't feel that it is any of your business my chocolate thunder, because it certainly wasn't you..." you smirk as Morgan chuckled. Morgan didn't let go of your waist until he heard Rossi shoot a question in your direction. " So y/l/n, I heard some noise coming from your room, did you forget I have the room below you?" Rossi tried not to laugh loudly.

"Well for your information Mr. Italian Stallion I don't think it is that much of a interesting story if you heard everything that was happening." You walked to the coffee counter and poured hot coffee into your mug followed by cream and sugar. You sat in between Rossi and Morgan sipping your coffee and listening to them bantering with each other over theories of the case. The time hit 7:30 am and neither Hotch or Spencer were down in the lobby yet. We walked to the SUV I sat upfront with Derek and soon enough both Hotch and Reid filed in 6 minutes till 8.

The ride was quiet, the only people talking was Reid and Morgan. " So pretty boy, what did you do last night?" Spencer hesitated for a bit , but answered " You know read The Narrative of John Smith by Arthur Conan Doyle. It was written in 1883, the book is about..." Morgan parked the car while you intensely listen to Spencer ramble on and on. Your eyes met and your face went red. The moment was interrupted when you noticed Hotch was getting out of the car. Reid walked in beside you and you all sat and waited for your assignments.

" I want Rossi, Morgan, and Reid to go to the victims homes and look around; Emily I want you and JJ to go talk to any possible witnesses; y/l/n and I will stay here and come up with a profile and find some things out from Garcia."  Two hours into trying to develop a profile no direct words were spoken between you or Hotch. Garcia could feel the tension from Virginia and didn't want any part of it. Soon everyone arrived back to the station ready to present the profile.

Morgan: " The unsub we are looking for is a female ages 17-23. She is someone who you think you could trust with your kids."
Hotch: " She likely comes from a broken family that's has money."
Emily: " The unsub has gone through physical or emotional abuse from her parents."
Reid: " she will be very quiet and hides behind her parents success."
You: " She looks like your average girl next door but doesn't act like it."

The officers took notes and headed out. You went to the bathroom and fixed your hair. You felt two hands      
travel down your body. "Doctor, don't start something you can't finish" you giggled as your breath hitch when your body was turned around.

" Aaron, oh um I mean sir...."