49. Merry christmas

Xavier POV

My arm lazily draped over Nevah's waist, pulling her closer to me. Her smooth skin meeting mine, both still naked from last nights events. It's been a week since I told Nevah I want to help her, to understand her better.

"Morning abeja." My deep gruff voice sounded in a mumble.

"Morning." Nevah grumbled back. Her cheek laying on my chest from me pulling her closer to me. "What time is everyone getting here?"

"I don't know. Why?" I frowned a little looking down at the small girl.

"After my nightmare I had a sex dream and I'm really horny." She blushed hard but still kept eye contact.

"Hmmm, really?" I smirked. Nevah nodded pulling her bottom lip between her teeth. I leaned down and captured her lips with mine, then taking her bottom lip between my teeth.

A hand trailed down her body and between her legs, where she was dripping wet. I applied a little pressure to her bundle of nerves making a small whimper escape her lips.

"You like that?" I leaned to her ear in a whisper. My tongue licking the shell of her ear then taking the lobe between my teeth, once again making Nevah moan.

"Do you want my dick inside you? You want this thick, long cock filling you up, pleasuring you the only way I can? Hmmm? Do you want that?" I said seductively.

"Yes." Nevah gasped a little when I slid a finger along her wet folds that seemed to only get wetter.

"Yes what?" I smirked against her ear.

"Yes daddy." She moaned a little. I removed my hand and went into the bedside table full of condoms. I quickly slid one on and pulled Nevah on top of me. My hands held her hips slowly sinking her on to my large hardened member. My eyes closed as well as hers as we both enjoyed the new feeling of the new position.

"Oh fuck." I whispered under my breath loving the new feeling of being deep inside her. My hands started guiding Nevah as she rode me, making us both let out breathy moans. Gradually I made her go faster, guiding her to my liking as she bounded on me. My hips thrusting up to meet her every bounce making my hard shaft go deeper inside her.

"Ah, oh right there. Xavier right there." Nevah placed her hands on my chest to steady herself. She started moving herself faster making sure I hit her g-spot each time. Her moans got louder but I don't care. At least everyone knows how much pleasure I give her, and her to me.

"Oh fuck Nevah. Keep going." I grunted out. She kept on moving and I could feel myself getting close, as well as Nevah as her walls gripped my shaft.

I flipped us over so I was on top. Her legs automatically went around my waist linking at the bottom of my back. I didn't waste time as I started pounding into her. Moan after moan came with Nevah's head thrown back, eyes closed and mouth open. A beautiful sight I will never get tired of seeing. 

Soon enough, Nevah came undone with a loud moan bucking her hips up. With a few more deep thrusts, I came into the latex separating my skin from Nevah's warm walls. How much I just want to take her without a condom, but I know Nevah doesn't like needles, she'll forget to take the pill and I won't be able to pull out. If she's this good with a condom, I know for a fact she'll be way better without.
~~~~~~~

"Merry Christmas." Everyone cheered as we sat around the table. We always have Christmas at grandpa and Abuelos. There's fifteen of us with an extended table so we could all fit.

We all clinked out glasses then started eating the dinner. Everything in a Christmas dinner and more. Gabbie, Christian and Devyn always have dinner at their house then come over for presents which has been like this ever since I can remember.

Once we all finished, we all went to the living room to open presents. Gabbie, Chris and dev showed up and sat around with us. Me at the end of the sofa next to my dad with Nevah on my lap curled up in a ball.

Hope gave out one present to everyone so we could all open it at the same time. I only got everyone one present each because I couldn't think of what to get them, let alone a bunch of stuff. Some didn't even want anything from me but I still managed to find something for them since I felt guilty.

I got mum a charm from pandora, dad a watch from Hugo boss, liana some makeup bits, Hope a couple bandanas, Bella didn't want anything so I just got her a £50 gift card to primark, Finn a remote control car, grandpa some supplies for work since he also said he didn't want anything, Abuelo got a book he's been wanting to read for a while, autumn a marvel hoody, Cole the same thing so they could match, Sebastian and Kirsty a booked appointment to get tattoos since they both was a matching one, already paid for, Lewis and Ivory their favourite Harry Potter characters wands, which is Dumbledore and Draco Malfoy. I got Gabbie a bag from Cath kidston, Christian a watch as well and Devyn, I got her a gift card to McDonald's and subway because that's what she asked for. Don't ask.

And Nevah. My sweet sweet Nevah. I got her a music thing that will soothe her when she wakes up in the night. Most of the time I will be there, but when I'm working with Nate or at mum and dads bar, I won't be there. So I got her that. It isn't much but she said she didn't want anything from me. Just being with her was enough, but what sort of boyfriend would I be if I actually listened to her.

"Thank you Xavier." Nevah looked up at me.

"Anything for you baby." I smiled softly at her. "I know it's not a lot, but it's for when I'm not here. So when you wake up from a bad dream you can listen to this while I working with Nate or at my mum and dads bar."

"I love it. Thank you." She hugged me tightly. Anything for this girl. Anything she wanted, I will do my best to get her. She's my forever after all.

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you had a great day or wherever you are, good day night or afternoon. I hope you've had a good one.

This is the only chapter today seeing as I'm spending time with family and playing games. Thank you all so much for reading, don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts 😊