38. Happy birthday Nevah

Xavier POV

After Nevah and I showered, we got dressed and went downstairs. My dad, mum, aunts and uncles all gave us knowing looks, especially my grandparents.

"Stop looking at us like that." I rolled my eyes.

"I told you we had everyone down here." Nevah whispered and blushed. I chuckled and pulled her to my side, kissing her forehead.

"And I said they can wait." I shot back.

"But they've been waiting."

"And so bad I. Besides, you can't miss out on a birthday present." I winked at her and pulled her on my lap when I sat down.

Nevah opened her all gifts, getting makeup and clothes pretty much. I got her more stuff for Apollo and a new promise ring. It was the same on, but now Nevah's getting some meat on her, her ring size went up a little. She's still skinny, but is getting there to the average weight of a sixteen year old, seeing as she was severely under weight when she was at the care home.

"Thank you everyone." Nevah smiled at them.

"No problem." The others returned the smile. I hugged Nevah closer to my chest and kissed her cheek.

"I love you." She turned to me.

"I love you to." I placed my lips over hers.

"So when are you going to lose your virginity?" Hope and Izzy asked her.

"U-Uh. I-I'm not ready for that yet. Xavier respects that and doesn't force me to do anything I don't want to." Nevah told them.

"How you two haven't had sex yet. I can't live without it." Bella rolled her eyes.

"Don't fucking put pressure on her." I spat out. "Not everything involves sex."

"I didn't say that." Bella scoffed.

"No, but that's what you're thinking. Just because you and Hope have lost yours doesn't mean Nevah has to lose hers. Ever heard of peer pressure?" I glared at my little sister.

"Come on Xavier. That's not what I was saying." Izzy rolled her eyes. "And I don't think that."

"Yeah, you do." I nodded. "Nevah's on the phone to hope almost every night because she can't sleep. Can you guess why? No? Because you have a boy round."

"I don't. Mum he's lying."

"Wanna bet?" I scoffed. "Look at Hope's phone, and Nevah's. both of them are on the phone for hours while your slut of a daughter has a dick up her every night."

"That's to far now Xavier." My dad warned.

"Is it?" I stood up with Nevah. "So while she's with some manwhore going off being like a fucking hooker, where's hope? Oh yeah, in the kitchen which is the farthest from Bella's room, yet I can still hear her slutty moans down the phone."

"Xavier stop." Nevah put her hand on my chest.

"All this because I'm 'putting pressure' on Nevah. Grow up Xavier." Bella stood up and yelled.

"I need to grow up? Have you seen yourself. You're sixteen fucking years old, not thirty and in a fucking whore house." I growled.

"Stop it, both of you." Abuelo yelled. "This is not the day to have an argument about Bella's sex life. Leave it for later or another time. What the fuck is wrong with both of you?"

"Arsehole." Izzy glared at me.

"Fucking bitch." I shot back.

"Fuck off."

"Gladly." I growled and walked out of the house. I got in my car and went to mine and Nevah's spot.

Nevah POV

When Xavier left, my heart sank. I was hoping today would be a day where no arguments would happen. Usually its between Isabella and Xavier, sometimes the twins themselves. It's my birthday, and all I wish for was no arguments, but that didn't come true.

"Where's he going?" Bella scoffed.

"Where'd you think dumbarse? You told him to fuck off." Hope glared at her sister. "In his own home bare that in mind."

"No, this is grandpa and abuelos house."

"No. When Nevah moved in, Xavier came with her. This house is as much theirs as it is grandpa and Abuelos. So don't you dare argue or tell him to fuck off in his own home."

"Girls, please." I walked up to them. My 4ft11 height letting them tower over me. "I just want a day with no arguments. Please, stop." I begged them.

"Bitch." I heard Bella mumble and sit back down. No one else heard it so I just let it slide since it's been bad enough already.

"I'm going to go find Xavier." I stated while putting Apollo in his cage.

"Want some help?" Autumn and Cole asked me.

"No thank you." I shook my head with a grateful smile. "It's not a far walk anyway."

"Be safe honey." Ivory hugged me.

"I will. Thank you." I hugged her back.

"Nevah, seriously. Be careful." Memphis told me. "Roads are icy out there. Wrap up warm and be careful. Ok?"

"I will. I always am." I told him. I put my coat on and left the house. 

While walking along a busy road, there was ice on the path and road. I was watching where I was going until I slipped on a puddle of ice. I fell on the road.

The last thing I head was a car horn and bright lights. The last face I see is Xavier's.