56. A night to remember

Xavier POV

I could feel my jeans tightening as I grew hard as Nevah and I kissed more heatedly. I managed to get back to the car and push her against the door, lowering her to push my hard on to her core.

"You have no idea what you do to me." I told her and attached my lips to her neck. Making the fading hickey darker. Nevah moaned in my ear making me impossibly more hard. The need to release was unbearable.

I let Nevah down and quickly got in the car. I may have gone over the speed limit a little, not enough to get me a ticket though. Eventually we got back home where I picked her up again and kissed her. The tv didn't go unnoticed as grandpa and Abuelo sat in the living room.

I didn't dwell on that too much as I made my way upstairs. Once there, I shut the door with my foot and started taking off Nevah's T-shirt and shoes. Her hands going to my T-shirt as we broke the kiss to take one another's T-shirts off. I laid her on the bed after slipping my shoes off, my lips kissing her neck as well as going to her leggings pulling them down her legs. I unclasped her bra throwing it on the floor with the other clothes then kissing down her body, pulling her panties off with my teeth.

Once again, I kissed up her body and kissed her neck again with a hand cupping and massaging her boob. Nevah took off my belt and jeans, as well as my boxers leaving us naked. I pulled my legs up, taking my socks off because I know for a fact we'll end up going to sleep after this, and I hate sleeping with socks on. Nevah did the same as we both never sleep with socks on unless it's really cold.

I moved both of us on the bed, so we were both in the middle by the head board. My hands held Nevah's thighs as I pulled her legs open to lay between them, her feet linking at the bottom of my back.

"Ready?" I looked at her. Nevah nodded.

"Wait. Are you not putting a condom on?" She asked.

"No. You said you wanted to try without, so I went out last night and got some more morning after pills. But I can put one on if you want me to." I told her.

"No." She shook her head and pulled my face down to kiss me. In one swift motion, I entered her. Her hot walls clenching around my bare member making me hiss at the pure bliss I was feeling. And without the condom was even better.

I started rocking in and out of her, going in hard and sharp hitting her g-spot each time. Nevah's moans filling the room as well as the squeaking of our bed, to which I heard the tv downstairs turn up making me smirk.

"Oh fuck. Right there Xavier. Ah, argh." Nevah moaned in my ear. One of my hands went to the headboard as my lips attached to her neck as she let out her moans. My hips slapping against hers with each hard thrust I did causing that familiar build up to come. One of Nevah's hands gripped my hair as I kissed her neck, sometimes stopping to let out a moan or pant. The other holding one of the bits on the headboard as well. For sure turning her knuckles white when I looked up a little then went back to kissing her neck. Her hand then came down to my shoulder where her nails dug into my skin.

I knew she was close, and it would hit her hard. I sped up a little making my thrusts deeper and faster. My hand gripping the wood of our headboard harder feeling the orgasm course through me.

Nevah's hold on my hair didn't loosen, only got stronger as her orgasm came. It ripped through her. I could feel her toes curl at the bottom of my back as well as the loud moan that followed it. That only sent me over the edge cumming deep inside her, yet I still rocked in and out of her to ride out our orgasms.

Once we came down from our highs, I collapsed on top of her a little. My hand still holding the wood tightly with my eyes squeezed shut. My chest heaving, brushing against Nevah's with every pant.

"Are you ok?" Nevah breathed out heavily.

"That was the best I've ever had." I mumbled.

"Same." She giggled and started rubbing her fingers in my hair on the back of my head, where she as gripping and pulling.

I pulled out of her yet, stayed laid on top of her, laying my head on her big boobs as my pillows. Nevah laughed and moved her body a little, getting comfortable.

"I fucking love you. And I want to go for another round but I've never came harder than I have then. I think you fucking made me dry for now." I chuckled a little.

"I know. I'm tried to." Nevah yawned. "I love you baby. Goodnight."

"Goodnight abeja." I pecked her chest getting one on top of my head.

I fell asleep in the arms of my fiancé, most of all...

The love of my life.

A/N: last one today. Thank you so much for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts 😊