23. Age is just a number

Xavier POV

"Ah hem." Someone clears their throat. I snapped my head to see my mum, dad, liana, the twins and Finn stood by the door.

"Mierda." I mumbled as I looked at my family... still laid on top of Nevah.

"Come on you two. We're going to grandpa and Abuelos for dinner." My mum smirked and walked back out. I didn't even realise Nevah and I had been home an hour. From 11:00am to 12:00pm, we always spend a good couple hours with Abuelo and grandpa. We went there last we actually.

Oh shit. The twins. I stood up and helped Nevah up as well. I looked at my little sisters to see Bella with a huge smile on her face and Hope amusement in her eyes.

"You better look after her." Was all Hope said ask followed my parents out to the car.

"Y-you w-won't l-leave me now t-they know?" Nevah asked me, her eyes glossing over. My heart swelled for this small girl.

"No abeja." I told her. I sat down on the sofa and pulled Nevah between my legs and wrapped my arms around her so my chin was placed on her belly.

"I'm not going anywhere. None of them will call the police, and I certainly am not leaving you any time soon. I love you too much now. You're mine and I'll hold on to you as long as I can, ok? Only you." I stood up again and leaned down placing my lips over hers.

After a minute or two, we pulled away and went to my car. We both got in and I started driving to my grandparents house. When we got there I parked the car and found my Abuelo, grandpa, aunt Gabbie, uncle Chris and Devyn. But also uncle Lewis, aunt Ivory, uncle cole, aunt autumn, aunt Kirsty and uncle Sebastian.

"Hey." They all smiled at me. I held Nevah's hand as we walked in more to sit down.

I sat next to my dad and aunt autumn with Nevah on my lap. The living room is full so there isn't really anywhere to sit for her. I got my phone out and started scrolling through instagram whole Nevah played with my fingers.

Everyone was silent. When I looked up, they were all looking at me and Nevah with smiles on their faces other than liana, she was on her phone. Like always.

"What?" I looked at all of them. Nevah then looked up as well, not letting go of my hand. Her cheeks turned bright red making her lean back on me, hiding her face in the crook of my neck.

"How long?" Devyn wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"What?" I frowned, acting dumb.

"How long have you been together?" Dev rolled her eyes.

"A month." I replied. My cheeks heating up a little bit.

"Oh, so you finally grew a pair to ask her out. Didn't think you'd have it in you." Christian smirked at me telling me he's joking.

"Could say that." I nodded and turned my head to Nevah. She looked up at me with a small smile and red cheeks, redder than I have ever seen them.

"La amas." My Abuelo stated with a smirk of his own. (You love her)

"Si." I nodded again and rested my cheek on top of Nevah's head.
(Yes)

"As long as that stays the same, it doesn't matter. What matters to us is your happiness. Everyone else can go fuck themselves, you being happy is the best thing a mother and father can see in their child. It's better than turning to alcohol and drugs." My dad told me.

"What if someone else sees us?" I whispered nervously.

"Nevah can testify that it's a mutual thing. You aren't forcing her to do anything she doesn't want. And if you do, let's just say it won't just be the police doing something." My mum warned me.

"I know mum. You'll beat me to timbucktwo and back." I chuckled lightly. My fingers lightly running up and down Nevah's arm.

"At least you know." She smiled and rolled her eyes at me. "Bebito, age is just a number. It doesn't matter who you are with, as long as you love each other. No one can hold love against you."

I nodded pulling Nevah closer to me. She let out a little giggle which makes my heart swell every time I hear it. She wrapped her arms around my torso with her cheek on my chest.

"Love you." I whispered to her as I kissed her head.

"Love you to." Nevah pecked my chest.

"They reminds me of us." I heard mum mumble to dad as everyone else spoke.

"They are another version of you two that's why." Aunt autumn stated with a playful smile.

"Just a cuter version." Uncle Sebastian chuckled and joked.

"Welcome to the family Nevah, good luck." Aunt Kirsty giggled to my girlfriend. Nevah smiled back and hid her face in my chest again, getting awes from the girls, well my mum, aunt Ivory, aunt autumn and aunt Kirsty as well as aunt Gabbie. The men just had smiles on their faces while my younger siblings played on their phones and Finn on his tablet.

I'm glad they accept us. I just really hope nothing happens. But only time will tell.

We were all watching a film at Abuelos and grandpas house. I was on the sofa with Nevah, a blanket on us. Hope wanted to watch flicka so we were now sat watching that.

But I didn't watch a second of that film, I was too busy looking at my gorgeous girlfriend.