43. First time

Xavier POV

"I'll take care of you." I told her. Nevah nodded letting me lean down and capture her lips in a soft kiss. Taking it all slow, at her pace so she can tell me to stop when she feels fit. My lips kissed down her chin and jaw finally kissing her neck.

A hand trailed down to her heat where I rubbed her bundle of nerves. Nevah still very wet from when I ate her out. I coated my finger with her wetness then entered her. My middle finger thrusting in and out of her while I kissed her neck, making sure to leave a hickey in its place.

"Xavier." Nevah arched her back with a moan. I added my index finger making her gasp then moan. Both my fingers thrusted in and out of her, curling every time to feel her walls. Soon enough, I added a third to stretch her out a little. She winced a little so I caught her lips with mine to distract her. I pulled off my boxers with my spare hand and kicked them off to the end of the bed. I pulled the covers over me incase someone walked in. This family has a thing of just walking in and not knocking. Don't ask.

I went into my bedside table drawer and pulled out a condom. I get my mum had me at sixteen but Nevah is far from ready to have a baby. I'm 20 and still practically a child myself, and Nevah is still having a child hood. I would never take that away from her, to be a child for some time before she has to grow up and be an adult. Fuck doing that, especially when she's so cute with her imagination.

"Are you sure? Once it's done, you can't get your virginity back." I told her.

"I know. Hope told me that." Nevah nodded. I raised the condom to my lips and ripped the wrapper with my teeth. I pulled it out and rolled it up my shaft with my fingers still inside Nevah.

"Ready?" I looked at her.

"I'm ready." She replied.

I removed my fingers and held myself up with one hand, with the other holding my hard member at her entrance. I rubbed it up and down, teasing her where I felt more of her wetness flow out. Slowly, I entered the tip. Inch by inch, I slowly pushed in.

"Ah." Nevah winced a little. I stopped and caressed her cheek with my other hand holding me up.

"You ok baby? Want me to stop?" I whispered to her.

"N-no. Just hurt a little and it's uncomfortable. Just a little." She replied. I nodded and carried on slowly going in. Her eyes closed while mine stayed open to see her face. To watch her feel the pleasure I will give her.

Soon enough, I was all the way in. I stayed still so she could accommodate my size comfortably.

"Can I start moving?" I asked. Nevah nodded. I pulled my hips back so only half of my shaft came out, then pushed back in.

"Fuck." I groaned. I carried on going half way out, only to see that it was only pleasuring me, not Nevah. So I pulled out most of the way, keeping the tip in then thrusting in. Nevah let out a moan, so I carried on like that.

Slow, deep thrusts while Nevah started moaning under me. Her eyes closed with her mouth open as she let out breathy moans. Her nails dug into my back as I picked up the pace a little, just testing the waters on what she likes.

"Ah, Xavier." Nevah moaned. Her nails scratching down my back. For sure leaving marks for a couple days.

The warmth of her wrapped around my member was the best feeling

The warmth of her wrapped around my member was the best feeling. My slow thrusts became faster making Nevah writhe under me, her hips bucking up to meet my thrusts. It only made me go deeper inside her with every thrust.

"Nevah. Oh fuck." I grunted. My hips moved faster, the sound of our skin slapping together echoed in my room.

"Argh, ah. Right there, oh god. Xavier right there." She moaned out. I kept on going at the semi fast pace while hitting the same spot over and over again, getting a series of moans.

I felt Nevah's walls tighten around me letting me know she was close. With a few more hard thrusts, Nevah screamed out my name as she came undone. I carried on with another couple thrusts until I came as well with a moan. I sloppily carried on going to ride out our highs.

Our breathing came out in heavy pants with our chests brushing against one another. Sweat glistened on forehead and chest. I'm sure the same for me, although I could feel it on my whole body as well.

"You." I breathed out. I leaned down and caught her lips with mine. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

"N-no. That was amazing." Nevah whispered. I nodded and started pulling out of her gently. She let out a small moan making me harder again.

"Don't moan baby. I don't think you can take anymore." I mumbled.

"I-I can." She nodded with her eyes drooping, struggling to stay open.

"No. Sleep abeja. Get some rest." I told her while taking the condom off and putting it in the bin next to our bed. Nevah nodded and cuddled up to my chest. My fingers caressed her cheek and hair while she fell asleep. Occasionally I kissed her head while I stayed awake lost in thought.

"Siempre te amaré. Un día serás mi esposa." I whispered to Nevah's sleeping form. One day it will be true.
(I'll forever love you. One day you will be my wife) 

A/N: sorry for the late update. More coming though, don't worry.

I've been waiting ages to write this chapter. Who else is glad they finally did it? I friggin am.
Thank you so much for reading so far.