6. Party

Mature ⚠️

Xavier POV

Shot after shot, I downed the liquor. Tyler had thrown a house party which everyone came to, other than younger years. Younger years meaning Liana, she's sixteen and doesn't like coming to college parties knowing I'll be here and she'll have to be responsible for me.

Now I was playing beer pong with a bleached blonde girl who's wearing a dress that barely covers her arse with her tits spilling over the top begging to be let out. My mind was blurry letting me know how drunk I was.

Tonight I promised myself I wouldn't hook up with anyone, a couple make out sessions maybe, but no sex. Yet my eyes stayed on this girls boobs which I know for a fact are fake. It made my guy down below awake and it got to a point that I couldn't take it anymore. I downed my last drink and dragged the girl up to one of Tyler's spare rooms.

I don't even know the girls name, oh well. I've hooked up with many girls and no known their names. When we got to the bedroom, I pushed the girl against the door slamming it shut. She let out a loud moan when I started kissing her neck and down to her boobs.

I unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor before ripping off her thong and taking my hardness out. I got my wallet and pulled out a condom then slipped it on, not wasting time ramming into her. Whenever I have sex it's always in a room but never on a bed. I feel it's too intimate on a bed and it should be used for the ones you love, not some one night stand.

So I always take the girl against the wall, door of on a sofa if there's one in the room. The girls screamed and moaned clearly not caring if anyone heard us. We're against the door anyway so no one can get in. Even if they did I wouldn't stop, I'm having fun. Fun but not much pleasure. I mean this girls alright but I've had better.

With one last, hard thrust, she came undone while I was still going. I kept on pounding into her but she stopped me.

"I can't take no more. Stop." She told me. I huffed out still being rock hard while she pulled on her dress again. "Thanks for the amazing orgasm though." She winked at me and left the room.

Still be hard as steel, I wrapped my hand around my large length and started pleasuring myself. If anything no girl can come close to making me orgasm the way I make myself. I know how I like it, so when I'm masterbating I make myself cum harder than I would with any girl. Sometimes it's not that good so when I cum, which is only the pre cum from being horny, I fake moan.

As bad as it sounds, that's just how I am. It doesn't help that some of the girls I've hooked up have been with Tyler, Dylan or Harley, sometimes all three which is a massive turn off.

While I beat my meat, a couple walked in. The girls dress was off being thrown on the floor while the boy had his dick deep inside her.

"Hey!" I called out. "Can't you see I'm trying to beat my meat. Fuck off and stop rubbing it in."

"Awww, did Xavier get rejected?" Harley laughed, he didn't even stop his movements thrusting into the girl harshly.

"No. The bitch couldn't last more than a minute. I didn't even get the chance to cum." I rolled my eyes. I took off the condom and pulled up my jeans, feeling a little more sober than I was before I came up here.

"Want to share? I don't mind. She'll let you have your release then you can leave while I ravish the little slut." Harley smirked at me. At thing point I'd do anything to just bust my nut without being interrupted.

"Ain't that right. Little slut will let daddy's friend bust his nut?" He looked at the girl. She giggled and nodded getting off Harley and coming over to me. Her cheeks were red yet her eyes were full of mischief. Oh this will be fun.

I pulled another condom from my wallet and slid it on. My hand wrapped around her throat letting me push her against the wall. Harley came and stood next to me while I pounded his girl in. She was warm, wet and ready making it that little bit more pleasurable. Harley was wanking while watching me fuck his toy or whatever she is to him.

"I'm gonna cum." She moaned out loudly.

"Fucking hold it." I ordered her.

"Yes daddy." She moaned. Her calling me daddy made me more hard if possible as I went faster and herder into her.

"Cum." I told her. With that I felt her juices flow over my shaft and a little on the floor. A loud, deep groan came from me as I released into the condom and pulled out making sure if it broke this chick wouldn't get pregnant. Fuck being a dad at this age.

Harley had cum as well showing in the condom he was wearing. I took off my condom and put it in the bin and pulled up my jeans.

"Good little slut pleasuring daddy's friend." Harley told her. She nodded and cuddled up to his side. "How was it."

"Good. I've have better. Obedient, I like it." I put my hand on his cheeks so her lips squished together. Lust came up in her eyes as she stared at me while I held her so dominantly.

"I found her on an app. Get it and you'll have a sub that will do whatever you want. They pay you to fuck them good and raw as well." My friend smirked.

"Maybe I'll just take this one whenever I want. I'm sure she doesn't mind." I smirked at the girl and let go of her cheeks.

"No." She shook her head.

"Good. Thanks for the release, it was quite... exquisite." I smirked darkly.

"She may not mind, but I do. You can only have her if I get it watch so I know you don't knock up my slut." Harley stated.

"Oh I don't mind, at all. She's a good egg that I'll let this pass." I told him. After that, I left the room and went to drink more. It wasn't until 6:00am that I got home and go bed.