10. I have you

Xavier POV

It's been a month since that sleepover with the girls. At some point, every weekend Nevah stays round which is really hard to me, and for him downstairs. I haven't been to a party, I haven't smoke weed I haven't drank. Literally, nothing I did before her I haven't done after I met her.

She's always engraved in my head and I can't get her out. I've tried to hook up with that bird Harley has and I can't get hard, every time I go to touch alcohol I can't drink it because I just say dream about that small girl. Don't even get me started on weed. I want a blunt, I won't touch it because I want to be sober in case she comes round.

I'm mind fucking boggled on how this one girl can make me hard, stop my previous acts and stop me from getting a damn fucking boner with any other girl. She's so innocent. That's what lures me to her. Her innocence that shows so easily and the fact that she stutters. Oh fuck that stutter that is the cutest thing in this world and her cheeks every time I catch her looking at me. It's mental.

But here we are, a month later. I'm laying in my bed, 1:00am on my phone trying to do anything to get Nevah off my mind. That was until I heard a whimper. I shook it off until I heard a louder one followed by a sob... then more. Immediately I got up and followed the noise to Hope and Bella's room where the cries got louder.

Quietly I knocked on the door to get no answer but the cries louder. I went in to see Nevah on the floor, curled up in a ball holding her stomach. Not hesitating, I went to her side and pulled her to my chest. She started hitting my chest so I held her hands with one of mine and the other around her back.

"Nevah." I whispered but loud enough so it would wake her and not the twins. They're heavy sleepers anyway. "Nevah."

Her eyes shot open and looked around the room. She then looked at me and broke down. I held her closer to my chest and rocked her back and forth.

"Xavier?" Hope mumbled.

"Get mum and dad." I told her. And she saw Nevah, she was up not wasting time getting our parents. Five minutes later my mum and dad came in and saw a sobbing Nevah clinging to me like her life depended on it.

"What happened?" My dad asked.

"I don't know. I was in my room then I heard her crying. I thought it was on of the twins so I came in because I know sometimes they get bad dreams. When I saw her I couldn't just leave her so I picked her up and told Hope to get you two." I explained.

My dad nodded and my mum came and knelt in front of me where Nevah was. Her face buried in my chest as her small hands gripped the hair on the back of my head. It was a real turn on but now isn't the time.

"Nevah sweetie, want to come with me? We can have a hot chocolate and sit up until you get tired again." My mum said softly to her. Nevah looked at her and nodded. I stood up with her still in my arms and my dad gave me a knowing look. I'm not sure what he knows but I won't be telling him anytime soon.

"Xavier go back to bed. We have her." My mum stated. Hesitantly I nodded and let her legs fall softly and planted the small girl on the floor. My mum and Hope took her downstairs where they could all have a hot chocolate and most likely talk about what happened.

"Care to explain?" My dad smirked at me.

"Nothing to explain." I shrugged, rolled my eyes and went back to my room. I sat up in bed on my phone doing absolutely nothing. Can you guess why? No? Nevah on my mind. She's my new drug and I'm addicted. Only a month I've known her and every time she gets more and more beautiful, a word I don't call anyone other than my mother.

I was so lost in thought that I lost track of time. All of a sudden a small knock came at my door so I got up and opened it. Stood there was Nevah with her head craned up to look at me since she's so short. I bit back a chuckle at the height difference so she wouldn't get embarrassed.

"I-I c-can't s-sleep." She whispered. "H-hope is a-already s-sleeping. I-I w-was w-wondering I-if I c-could s-sleep with y-you."

A soft smile came on to my face. I nodded and let her in. I took her small hand in mind and led her over to the bed where I laid down and brought her to my side. She gladly snuggled up to my chest. One of my hands held her close to me and the other went to her cheek where my thumb caressed her.

"Want to talk about why you were crying?" I asked her softly. Nevah shook her head and buried her face into my chest more. "Ok." I kissed her head then waited for the small girl to go to sleep.

How I've wanted to hold her like this for so long. And now I have. She's mine.