Good bye~ Dear brother

My vision began to blur. I reach up and grab my brothers hand. Low didn't make it, he didn't open his eyes. He left me all alone! I have nothing now! I am left with the bracelet I made him and my mothers wedding ring.

"I'm so sorry Low." I whimper.

I instinctively look down at my neck to see if it was still there. I blinked away my tears. My mothers ring was there still glimmering like a remember from my childhood. I rub my face into my big brothers cold hands. I a lump starts to swell up in my throat.

"So captain shall we take the boy to the morgue?" In hear one of the men say.

"Yes take him away."

"NO! Why?" I shouted looking at them still holding his hand.

They don't pay any attention to me and go right a head trying to take my brother away from me. The man with the red hair picks me up while Penguin takes my brother out in to the hallway.

"Hey that's my BROTHER bring him back!" I scream squirming from Shachi's grasp. "Stop kid its for the best!"

I bite the guys arm has hard as I could! "Owch! Fuck don't bite me!"

"Room."

The room and hallway was developed in a blue film. I ran after penguin who had my big brother.

Somehow I was back into the clinic. I look around Shachi didn't seem to happy to see me. I was going to get hurt for sure! I clench my teeth and wait for the inevitable.

"Do YOU KNOW HOW much that HURT! Your grounded So-Ming!" He yells at me while wagging his index finger in my face. I'll bite him again.

I was so confused wasn't he supposed to hurt me? And what does grounded even mean? Will he chop me into time pieces like they did to my mom?

"You can ground her after she sees her brother off." Law says opening the door for me.

"Yes captain!" He salutes and picks me up.

Why didn't they let me go with my brother in the first place!?

"If you had just stayed still you would have gone at the same time as your brother." Law said looking at me. "Hey So-ming, we did try to save your brother." Sachi pet my hair softly.
*****
My eyes hurt from trying not to cry. I look at my brother and ruffle up his hair one last time before I have to close the door and they have to seal it. Luckily it had a sliding window thing so I could open it and see him.

They said that soon they would close it in a few days. I frown and shut the door. 

"Bye low...I hope I will see you soon."

I watch some other crew members seal it up and was escorted to another crew member with brown hair he told me his name was Wiz and that he was 16 and if I needed anything just to ask for him. I stayed in the clinic for days. I just wanted to die! I curled up in a ball and cried for my big brother.

The captain Law looked at me, "You should cry the tears help clean your skin." With that he walked out of the room.

Does it really?