A boy

"So-Ming get up." Law shook me gently.

"3 more minutes." I say lifting up 3 fingers and sliding my head to the other side of the pillow.

"No, go wash your face." Law says taking me out of the hammock.

The small stream I had found the other day is where I went to was my face. Splashing water on my face. It was refreshing and cold. Water drips down my face. I stood up and at the same time I stood up so did a boy. He looked to be about 10 or 11 he had a creepy grin on his face. He had green eyes and blue hair. What the hell?

"Hey girl." he leaned forward.

That's when I look off running back to Law and to the ship. The boy was chasing after me.

"Guys help!" I shout, finally getting out of the tall grass the crew shielded me.

"Hey girl, hold on cute stuff." The boy slid out of the tall grass and immediately lost his grin.

Law had made his way to the front and unsheathed his Nodachi and had it inches from the boys face. The boy looked frightened and raised up his arms.

"H-Hey I didn't know she was with you." he laughed lightly.

"Room." the blue sphere erupted from Laws hand.

The others had surrounded the boy not going to let him escape. Someone covered my eyes.

"Tack."

"Please! I am sorry, but could you take me to the other island." The boy started pleading.

He was alive? Why did Mr.Law not kill him? Maybe just to scare him? True enough the sharp rock was a few centimeters from tearing the boys leg right off. Though he was bleeding a bit from his arm.

"What do you have to offer us if we take you home." Law kicked the kid down.

"Ack! My family owns a t-trade shop. My family will give you a-all the treasure we have." He cradled his arm.

"How do we know your not lying." I chime in.

The boy looks at me and smiles,"I wouldn't lie to a cute girl....uh you can kill me if you don't get what you want." he cleared his throat.

Crossing my arms I didn't like this guy he gave me the chills. Shachi kicked the boy in the head. The boy seemed like a born pervert.

Shachi held my hand while penguin hand stepped on the boys arm making him scream loud in pain.

"Sure we will take you but don't expect us to cook for you or take care of that wound for you." Law said coldly dismissing the crew.
•••
After eating I went back to my room to brush my teeth. The boy's name is David not a very interesting name if you ask me. He's also 11 he needs to stop talking to me I am only 6! 5 years apart not only that but he's 4'11.

There was a knock on the door.

"Mr.Law?" I asked walking over to the door with my Mr. pillow in hand.

Nope not Law. The boy leaned in,"Hey mind helping me with my arm?" He gave me a fake smile.

"Screw off." I saw pushing the door but he pushed back.

The door swings open and I fall down. He smiled down at me. I got back on my feet. He started to advance. Now it's time to try out that twist kick of mine.

As the boy advanced Law came in the room and a scary aura came off off him. With his hand he punched David right into the wall.

"So-Ming go to the common room and wait for me there." Law said in a scary voice.

Running out of my room and headed to the common room. Was David really that keen to die? David is as good as dead.
*~*
Back and forth back and forth the ping pong ball went. Luis and Harp played. Yawning I put my head down on the couch arm. Soon the sound of the ball going back and forth from from Harp and Luis made me sleepy. I laid back on the sofa. Tightly hugging Mr.Pillow. I was about to drift off when Harp won and they started to leave Law had came into the room. Picked me up bridal style. He put the pillow on top of my tummy.

Mr.Law carried me to his room. I yawn and he takes off my shoes and tucked me in bed. Then placed the pillow under my head. He went to his night stand took out some clothes and headed into the bathroom. My eyes felt heavy and sleep over took me.