Luffy...

I woke up feeling really warm. I'm glad that Law wants to spend time with me. Without opening my eyes, I reach up to touch his sideburns. HE BIT ME? What the hell is this?! Law would never bite me!

"Ow!" I bolt up. Cool blue lights from the hallway illuminate the room. Luffy?! Ew, he's drooling...That bastard Law left me with the straw hats! Why? So rude! He hates Luffys crew!

I kick Luffy, and he extends his arm out. Stupid rubber, man. Frowning, I get up and feel a HARD punch to my abdomen! I fell back on the bed in so much pain! Luffy hit me! Some of my hair got in my mouth! Yuck, yuck!

"Grrr." I lift up everything in the room and throw it at his face. It's crashes loudly as it is the wall and bed. Oh no, I just hit the 5th Yonko.

"Ow! That hurts! Gum gum jet Gatling!" Luffy hits all the objects away from him. This is gonna hurt! Worth it...not worth it.

I get my knifes out and use armament haki on them. To deflect his blows, with no luck! I take the hits, damn he's strong! I get punched through the door! The wind is knocked out of me when I smash into the train wall. Moving my arms, I realized that I'm stuck. Stupid straw hat! I guess I shouldn't have hit him. But he's stinky! I noticed Luffy was asleep the whole time! Wow, this is the power of a Yonko!

"Confusion allusion: fear!" My large pink sphere stretched across Luffys room. I go inside Luffy-ya's mind to find what he fears most. Making the scariest monster I could reminds me of...Garp?

"Ahhhh! GRAMDPA?!" I hear Luffy scream in shock. I make him talk. Hell yes, payback is the best!

" Dos Flur." I get a hit on the head by nico-ya! With her other arm, she gets me out of the wall. No, my allusion... it's gone.

"Eh? Grandpa, where'd you go?" Luffy opens his eyes for a second and goes back to his bed.

***

"You left me with the worst babysitter ever!" I frown, crossing my arms, giving my captain the stink eye.

He wasn't even looking at me. He's busy lifting weights. This white tank top is gross with his sweat. I don't think he even heard me. "I have better things to do, then sleep in with you, kid." He finally spoke. "Also, Robin told me she put you with Jin-ya. Guess you got pranked."

"You could have given me to Miss Jin." I move over to the other side of the bench press? I smooth out my black printed dress as I sit. I see my other crew members working out, too. He's been here for 2 hours already!

He puts the weight on the bar and sat up, getting a towel next to him, wiping off sweat. "Do you want to go pester her?" Law gives me a side glance.

Happiness bubbles inside me! I hop up and fly around Law. "Yeah, but first, you need a bath." Law nods, then touches my hair, and looks grossed out. " You need one too."

"No." I whine.
*****

"So-Ming get in the tub." Law says in a stern voice. I'm wrapped in a light pink fluffy towel. I hate baths. Jin always gives me the best smelling shampoos. With only one other woman on this ship, I guess he still has to learn out women.

Mr. Law picks me up with his arm and drops me in the tub! Oh, bubbles! The water is pink, too. This is the life. I guess he does know what he's doing. The water smells minty. I start to wash my arms.

"Your hair has gotten long. Would you like me to cut it?" Law puts shampoo in my hair. I nod and splash my arms in the water.

"OI!" Mr. Law grunts, putting a hand on my shoulder. Warm water is dumped on my head. I can't see a thing!

"No, I don't want a bath! Let go!" Luffys voice came from the hallway! Please don't come in here. I hear Law sigh. Yeah, I feel that dad.

"Well, I don't want a smelly captain!" The door busts open! Jin is standing there with Luffy on bent over her shoulder. Well then...this is going to be awkward. I look up, "I thought you locked the door." I whispered.

"I did. She burst through the door, kiddo." Before dad can make a room Luffy strikes!

"Tra-guy! Help me out! Gum gum..."