Where is she?

[3 days later]
  I'm finally better now! Yes!
No more bandages, no more needles. I can leave now! Law keeps trying to tell me that he knows me. Although I don't seem to remember.

"So-ming wait one second." Law says as he stand on the deck of the submarine.

Jin glared at him. I look Jins hand I'm not waiting another second! I'm getting out of here! Pulling Jin I race to the door. Once we're out we have to jump on to the sunny.

  "C'mon, you guys, we got to go!" Franky shouts at us.

"We're coming!" Jin called back. She smiles at me and spreads out her wings. "Ready?" She asks.

I float up a bit,"Yeah totally!" I grin back.

"Hey! I said wait!" Law growled making a room. Uh-oh gotta go, I giggled.

"Let's go." Jin ruffles my hair up and flies up to the Sunny.

Oh, I should say thank you to the heart pirates. I turn around and bow to them. "Thanks a lot for-"

"Tsunami! Hurry up! Franky, get us out of here!" Nami screamed.  "So-Ming! Stay with Law!"

The heart pirates ran in side the ship while I made my way up! I guess I will have to thank them another day. I see as the sea rises to the right side of me.

Oh my GOD!
***
Law thought that So-Ming he got on with Jin in the straw hats Ship. While Honoka though that So-Ming had gone back to the heart pirates submarine.

   While in reality, she was taken by the water. She didn't make it to either ship. The tsunami took her away.
***
Honoka POV:

Please be with Law!

I searched for her everywhere she's not on the ship! Everyone is telling me to calm down, but how can I?! My kid she could be all alone with Law or worse she might have...NO I don't want to think that. I hug my legs.

If only I took her hand. She would be here with me right now. I'm so STUPID why! I thought she would follow me! I hit my head on my knees. So-Ming please be okay.
***
[a few hours later]
Laws POV
  I finished taking my shower I dried my hair with the towel. Going to my dresser I pull out my clothes. Then, the transponder snail starts to ring. I want to tell So-ming she's my daughter. So much has happened, and she doesn't remember me.

"Purpurpurpurpur!"

Must have been one of the straw hats. I pick it and hear some incoherent voices. I sigh,"What?"

  "Shhhh shh GUYS!" Nami screamed. I roll my eyes and sit on my bed.

"What is it navigator-Ya?" I ask why are they so damn annoying?

"Well, we were wondering if you still had Jins kid?"

"No, where is she? Is she hiding she likes to hide." I immediately start to grow more and more anxious.

I heard a loud crash followed by sobbing. The transponder snail started crying.

"Please tell me you have my kid."

"Jin, don't cry." I heard carrots voice say.

"I'm so s-sorry! O-Oh my kid! She's *hic* gone...So-Ming!" Honoka-ya sobbed.

A/N Omg writing Law and Jin as good characters is so difficult. But I'm trying. Wanna make them both healthy functioning adults.
.
.
.
I regret nothing, FYI from 2020 me I didn't kill any major characters yet.