Joining the crew

A/n last chapter for this year! Whoo! 2016 here we come!

Honoka's POV

My heart leaped out of my chest. Really the famous Monkey D. Luffy was asking me to join his crew? I glance down at So-Ming she stared back up at me.

"This is your dream come true, huh, Jin-ya."

I nodded to her. So-Mings power was great! Seriously, Mind chat was great we could hear each other and talk to each other even if we're far apart! She is the best I love her so much!

"You did save us." Nami says looking at the others.
"She does have good fighting skills." Zero nodded.
"Yosh! It's settled your in my crew!" My now new captain took my hand pulled me away with him.

"Wait wait wait! I have a kid!" I pulled back stopping us. Then gesture to So-Ming.

So-Ming makes her way to me and takes a hold of my leg. I gently smooth out her nice blond hair,"We're a sealed package."

"Yohohohoho! That's cute, can I see your panti-"

"Don't even start with that!" Nami punched brook the skeleton down.

Captain tilted his head to the side,"Sure okay. Now we GO BACK TO THE SUNNY!"
•••••*•••••
So-Mings POV

Jin-ya seemed to really like are new found home. And I did too. The girls all slept in the same cabin room. They added a new bed that me and Miss Jin sleep in. The straw hats are very funny. I'm happy that they let Jin join. There is also a bunny girl here too. Her name is Carrot, I've never seen a bunny lady before.

Also Jimbe, a former warlord is on Luffy's crew. This must be the strongest pirate group in the world! I guess I won't be going to Fishman Island any time soon.

I am kinda scared of seeing Doflamingo again. But even more scared of Kiado. I met him indirectly and he is powerful!

I go into the kitchen and find black leg-ya cooking up a storm. He had hair like mine, but I'm sure he's not my father. Cause mom had blond hair and low had black so my dad as to have black hair.

"H-Hello, can I help?" I asked staying out of black legs way.

He smiles down at me and takes his cigarette out of his mouth,"No it's fine can't have a lady getting cut or burned trying to help me."

"Purpurpurpurpurprupur."

I turn to see the transponder snail ringing,"So-Ming mind getting that for me?"

  I got to the table and pick up the snail. Making the annoying sound stop.

"Hey Straw hat what's with the mercenaries trying to capture you?!" A strong sort of familiar voice came out.

"Oh it's you Law, I'm busy right now-" black leg was cut off.

"Just get me to the navigator or straw hat." The snail sighed.

  "Okay kid, seems I do have a job for you take the snail to Nami or Luffy okay?"

   "Uh, sure!" I smile and take the snail to the deck. I should just go to Jin-ya I am not that close to these guys yet.

I take a look at the snail and I have no idea where Nami or Luffy would be. I just got here. I see carrot getting some rays of sun but, no Luffy or Nami.

"Hm...so where is Nami?" I ask it.

"What you don't know? Who are you!?" It started shouting.

"JINNN the snails is yelling at me!" I frown at the snail, being a brat.

Jin frowns and angrily looks at the snail,"Who is this?"

"Who are you?" The snail asked back tauntingly.

"Humph, I'm Honoka Jin the 13th member of the straw hat pirates and you are?"

"Trafalgar Law. It's nice to hear from you again. Do you remember me?"

Jin's face faltered she now didn't look so aggressive. My heart quickened I had told on a former Warlord. Jin cleared her throat,"Uh, I know who you are, you must want to talk to either Luffy or Nami correct?"

The snail chuckled,"Yes, I would like to talk to The navigator-ya or your captain. You seem like you're smart girl."

Jin said a quick alright then pats my head and headed out to find Nami. I slapped myself, I had one job. ONE!