Run away

"...The mind mind fruit!"

The crowd was going wild. Dropping my jaw. I sat there gaping at the oval purple green fruit. The devil fruit that my Twin brother had eaten. It was his!  A fire quickly spread inside my body, a burning fire of anger! 

"That's going to be mine." I say unconsciously.

"Really? Now, where you going to get the money?" Kid laughed hitting the back of my head.

Looking around the tent was thin. With my knife I could break through, taking my brother's devil fruit with me.

"The bidding will start in 25 minutes." The announcer winked.

No it won't, that devil fruit is mine! The lady takes the box back stage with her. If I can get back there I might have a change to get it. Get out of the table I walk outside. Slipping off my backpack I dig around and find the knife. Zipping the backpack closed I sling it back on my shoulder. 
***

   For being the black market it sure was easy to take the devil fruit. I thought there had to be at least 2 guards but, no nothing was guarding it! Leaving the black market proved too easy too. My luck is gonna run out at this rate. I found a boat perfect for me with a 3 eternal logposts.

  Pulling up the sails of my small boat I do a mock salute to the island. I smile,"Oh Captain, my captain."

Sitting down I look at my log post it pointed eastward. Moving the Rutter slightly I was back on track.

A wave of heat wash over me. Looking at the island the market was on fire they must have found out I had taken the devil fruit!

"Shit!"

The grandline was on my side. A gust of wind pushed through my sails filling them up with lots of wind. Falling back into my seat I look back at the log post to adjust the Rutter.

Please let me live another day I must find Law!

I wonder does he miss me?

Laws POV:

After my training I walked over to the observation hall. Looking down at the crew to see what they've been doing. They have all been noticeably slower and frowning a lot more.

Wiping sweat of my forehead I look down at them from the rail. Mostly all of them were cleaning. But Wiz and Jack seemed to be in a more depressed state.

It was the right thing to do. Bringing her with us would lead to the downfall of my plan. Can't have him knowing my weakness. I will make Dofalmingo pay for what he did to Cora-San.

Popping my shoulders I walked down the flight of stairs. After dofalmingo is out of the way I will find her in Alabasta.

Wait for me So-Ming -ya....

Sorry: I'm trying to re-write the story so Law isn't such an abusive dickwad. There are so many chapter I have to change or delete.