Past: slavery

My 3 year old mind could not understand The concept of my mom was dead and not coming back. We cried in the street begging her to get back up. The marines running  past us not even bothering to help us! But before she died she told be this.
Looking at my mom she smiled and said she would me alright. Then she took off her wedding ring giving it to me.

"Your dad is going to be famous some day. Show this to him and tell him to move on, do that for mommy okay?" She smiled and patted Lows hair down. That would be her last breath. She never stopped smiling for us.

Later are uncle picked us up and mom. He became drunk. He told us that he hated us because I had the eyes of my dad and my brother had his looks. We didn't understand why he hated us and we cried out for our mom.

A few days later our uncle Tashi took us to the shady part of the shipyard. Where Low and I were sold for 4,000 beli each. Low and I were sold to this middle aged merchant.
Who took us to the back room beat us a few times telling us if we cried he'd kill One of us leaving the other to live in sorrow and pain forever. He somehow he Took a hold of our mothers body telling us to watch him cut her open.

Being 3 years old I am not sure how we held it in when he finished hacking her body to bits the merchant gave us a piece of her body to hold. The body part I got was the heart. Tears built up inside my eye yet i never let it fall. Low got moms whole head. He looked so angry! After that some of the workers sent my moms remains to my uncle I think?

The merchant bought child slaves for the sole reason make a sport of it. To bid and gamble. Children ran a 2 lap race and The 2 kids who came in last taught to the death. Low and I have killed 10 children when we were enslaved my the merchant just to survive.
***
[3 years ago]
"We stick together okay." Low gave me a grim smile. I nodded and leaned on my brother. He played with my hair just like mother did.  A Blue beetle flys and landed on Lows leg. He quickly squashed it and bit into it. Then gave me the rest. Since low and I were 3 The merchant didn't find it a priority to feed us till a month after we arrived.

We heard screaming in the hall. Some kid must have tried to steal food again. Our room was big but it housed all the other 30 child slaves.

3 times that year we made a friend. Then, I had to watch Low kill one.
-*-

Low and the new friend had both lost a race. They were both given knifes. I of course shouted for my brother to win.

"Please Low don't die!" I screamed though not panicking.

The match was over in a second. Low was quick and was born with a already With a impassive look that made my older brother very deadly. I would later inherit this. My brother and I had made the merchant who we later called Q. More money so he let us go to the top room and look out the window. As a 'reward'.

"It was him or me. So-Ming, are you happy I won?" How asked a sorrow filled tone.

Y-yes of course I am Low." I hugged him tightly.
***
Another friend would die by my hand. Then the other broke the first rule: do not cry. For his punishment he was shot in the head.

From that day on Low and I made a pack to never have friends.

The merchant then sold us again for 11,000 beli. We were sold seven times in total then finally To a black market. By then low and I turned 5.

Our new masters traveled around the west blue to the grandline. Selling fake devil fruits for lots and lots of money. Low and I faced new slave kids joining the crew on the first day sobbing. Then right off the bat being killed and thrown overboard. The main boss would make every slaves life a living hell. Barely giving us enough food. But because of him my brother got his devil fruit. I'm not sure how a real devil fruit got in our hands but my brother ate the mind mind fruit. We kept it a secret for so long but now. He's gone and I am the only one left in our family.

Well I guess thats not True, Law loves me he said he will find me. I have his last name, not that I could voice it to Dofalmingo. I'm scared of them. What if my power isn't strong enough?