Don't use your powers on us

Radioactive pulse! I stomp on the ground making everyone shift and wobble. If they weren't as strong they would have fallen on their butts and would have been paralyzed. Training with the heart pirates is a lot of fun!

Mr.Law hasn't moved a inch. Nothing I do fazes him! I look at Bepo. Hm, my last trick will be on him. I smile captain will surely be amazed my this!

I point at Bepo then cross my arms with my palms open. "Hmph, Control." I say sweetly. Before moving into bepo's mind.

I tell him what todo and point to me. Yes a bear servant will be so much fun! I lift my arms up so bepo can carry me. Bepo lifts me up with is big paws and puts me to his chest. Ah, he's so warm and fuzzy. He smells nice too.  I look at everyone they seem a bit shocked.

"Tada!" I smile and hold on to Bepo. I then tell Bepo to put me down and attack Penguin. But before he lands a hit he broke out of my control!

"Sorry." Bepo goes in his depressive state.

"Eh? Oh I get why you broke out of my control. He has a strong wi-"

"SO-MING!"

I hold the top of my head. Oh I thought he was gonna hit me. I look up to see my captain very angry. Uh. Crap. A scary black aura is coming out of him. He's more scarier than Nami when she's mad.

"What did I say about using your powers on us!" He pushes my head with is hand. He slams his Nodachi on the ground next to me. Making me flinch.

"Sorry." 'I just wanted to impress you.' I thought. I look down at my shoes. "Tsk." I hear him huff then tell everyone to go eat. Then the door slams. I look up the work out room is completely empty.

I open the metal door and walk towards my room then shutting the door with my mind mind power. I turn left and go upstairs. Wait this isn't the way to my room.

I turn my head to the left then to the right. Nothing looked familiar! I'm LOST! My stomach drops I slide down to the cold floor and hit my hand and the hard metal wall.

I sigh,"I suck." Pushing myself up I get off the wall and go back downstairs I might as well go back. Maybe someone will come and get me.
---------------

It feels like I have been her forever!  I look at the ceiling and count all the lights. How did I get so lost?

NO! I'm AM SO-MING! I'll find my room or someone!

Looking at the long hallways and the eerie silence I bang my head on the wall.

"How did I get lost..." Realization hit me HARD.

"I'M BECOMING ZORO!" I scream in horror I yank my blond hair down.

"You're not becoming a man they I can assure you. We have a meeting in the library, follow me." Law looked down at me with a bored look on his face.

I make sure to look around and remember my surroundings. We pass a great big window I see the clear ocean floor and the bright colors of the coral and sea shells. This seems so familiar almost like I have done this before.

"So-Ming, don't doddle." Dad extended this arm out to me.

"My apologies captain." I bow and take his hand.

"So what's next?"