Fake boyfriend

A/n does anyone know how to draw? If so you guys can send me drawings of Wiz or So-Ming? Please.

After yesterday's events Jin has been using me as a human shield. It's fun! This one time Jin pushed me on Dad and I got a kiss on the cheek which was itchy cause of his goatee. But so far everything is good. Though I'm pretty sure dad wouldn't kiss Jin-ya again if she really didn't want to.

I walk into the game room and see wiz and Jin all tangled up with each other! Jin's legs were on wiz's! No Nope. I stand in front of Jin, my hands to my hips. Looking at them disapprovingly.

"What is this." I looked at wiz. I tap my foot loudly as I do so.

Wiz grins,"Jin is my fake girlfriend And I am her fake boyfriend." Pulling Jin closer to his chest. He seemed to be fully enjoying his time with Jin.

Jin patted the seat next to her so I can sit. I just cock a eyebrow at her. "Since we got along so well and were not interested in each other we thought it would be fun to be fake lovers, um does that make sense to you?"

"Hmmm. I can live with that." I nod and plop myself on the couch next to her. It was so warm and nice I fell asleep on Honokas lap.

Honoka Jins POV
Deciding to make some salmon lunch for So-Ming I tell Wiz to look after her. Wiz is so funny and so sweet. Though I think he likes guys more than girls. He's such a great friend. I bet the girl and guys go crazy for him.

Law is definitely a guy I would want to have fun withーwait a second. I need to stop thinking luke this. I continue to cook when I smell So-Ming come into the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie I am making salmon." I tap the back of her head. Which didn't feel like her head more like cloth. Eh?

"Thanks Babe?" I heard Laws voice from beside me.

"Uhh..hmm..wait did I touch your...?" I glanced down at his pants.

"No you didn't you tapped my backside though." He gently touches my shoulder  and moves to the other side of the kitchen picking up an apple. His hands feel nice.

I looked away from him rubbing my neck. "I just gonna finish...food." I turn around trying to concentrate on making the salmon. I flip over the salmon and block out Trafalgar.

~.~

[So-ming]
I go to the kitchen to make some lemonade I see Mr.Law walk out with a apple in his hand. He walks past me without a word. Oh well opening the door with my control I see miss Jin cooking.

"Hi hi." I smile and poke her arm.

Mmm~ the fish smells so good. Jin picks me up and gives me a raspberry that's on the side of her. "Hello sweetie," She gives me a sweet look.

"Well your food is done. Just wait for it to cool down." Jin puts me down and stretches her arms out.

"Fake girlfriend!" Wiz hugs Jin from behind. Where did he come from?! I narrow my eyes at Wiz not that I don't like him but I don't like that he's touching Miss Jin. "No Wiz she's mine." I fly over to Jin. Wrapping my arms around her neck.

Jin laughs and Wiz just pulls her away! He is so rude!

Harp and dad walk walk past us then Harp comes back. "Who are you lady?"