Morning on the train

The soft blanks on the train are amazing! Im gonna take them home! I woke up, everyone is still fast asleep in their bunkbeds. Pulling of the covers off, I sit sup and stare into the darkness of the room. Shachi snores kinda loud. I wish I could get my own room like Bepo or the captain.

Thinking back to the dream I just had--

{I'm six again...I was I a room. A small room it was dark. I knew something was wrong, it was so quite. I am on a small bed. Trying to sleep then someone pulls my legs! I start screaming and this guy...I feel like I know him. He looked so familiar, he was old and he said to me- "You pleasured the captain when you sleep with him correct? Now you will do the same to me." I wouldn't wake up! I was trapped with no powers with a 35 year old man on me! In my dream I screamed, calling for someone to save me. I don't want to think about that!}

The captain? This seems to me that this might be a memory. But I can't remember... not yet. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat. The dream it was terrible! My eyes watered. I play with my hair to get those thoughts out of my head. I breathe through my nose and out through my mouth. Calm down, So-Ming. I wipe sweat from my forehead.

I lift myself up from the top bunk and float down to the door. I am making sure to open the door slowly with my power. I put my feet on the ground and rub my hands on my shoulders. My pink sleeveless nightgown goes down to my knees. I wore shorts underneath with pockets! Big pockets! I hate not having pockets. I wipe my eyes with my small hands, maybe some juice will do the trick.

The train moved really fast and slightly moved a bit. The lights shined brightly. My dream flashed through my mind. I shudder, "Jin are you awake?" I ask through mind chat.

No answer. Usually she's a light sleeper.

She's asleep, I guess I'll just stay in the booth cart. I hope she's not sick anymore.

****
[2:54 am]

I enter the booth I see Captain Law drinking coffee and looking at the newspaper. He's wearing black pants with no shirt on. Guess he couldn't sleep either. I wonder if he would mind if I stay with him?  I walk over to the booth he's in. The room is so empty the windows are covered in blue and pink shadows. Every now and then, I see some fish!

"Hi." I say softly. He doesn't look at me and leans back on the cushion. I guess this is okay?

The train rattled. I rub my arms and sit on the other booth in front of him. He puts the paper down. "Go to bed, kid. Or do you have something to tell me?" He flips the next page of the newspaper looking down at the news article. Something about Grap destroying an island.

I looked at my fingers and put my head on the polished table. "I had a bad dream." I mumble.

He just hums and says nothing for a while. We sit in silence for about a minute before he speaks again.

"Want to talk about it?" He sounds as if he's forcing himself to say it. I shake my head no. I hear him get up. I looked up at him, and he went over to my side of the table.

Is he going to pick me up? Yay, yes, hold me! I put my arms up so he can pick me up. He stretches his arms out and then grabs my arms and puts me on his right shoulder.

He picked me up?! I didn't think my captain would ever me this affectionate with me. His grey eyes are like mine. He's so warm. He starts to soothe me.

I can die happy now. I close my eyes and lean my head into his neck. This feels familiar. I think of momma. He's not her, his goatee tickles. I think I want to touch it!  I reach my hand out to touch it. He pulls his head back and gives me a pointed look. I grin at him.

"Just accept it, it weird if you don't." I touch it. Ow it's prickly! I pull my hand back. Law continues walking, ignoring me. I wonder where we are going?

Just then, he stops walking and holds me in front of him. What? He pulls me closer to his face. I make a face at him. Then rubs his goatee on me!

"Ow! It's itchy!" I try and move my face back. "Owowow!" I start laughing. He then sets me on the floor. Then, he continues walking like it never happened. I see the tips of his ears a red.

"Hey! Where are you going!" I catch up to him. He continues to walk up the stairs. Mr. Law looks back at me, "I am just enjoying our walk. Or do you want to head back to the room with the others?"

I stopped and shook my head violently. "No, sir. I like walking with you too."

  "Good." Law picks me off the ground and puts me on his shoulder again. I see the pretty view of the comets falling from the sky.

"So cool." I press my face on the glass. I  feel so much better now. I feel like I am on top of the world! Not even blackbeard scares me.

***
Law's POV

After the talk about So-mings bad dream. I gave her some orange juice, and we walked around a bit. I think soon I'll tell her. She's remembering us again. Once we get off the train, I am feel a strange pressure coming from inside the walls of this train. I need to make sure my crew will be safe.

I look at her she's asleep on my shoulder. Her blond hair is all over her face. I move it out of the way and kiss her cheek. Her hair is just like--

"Never thought you were the affectionate kind, Tra-Kun." Nico-ya came out of the shadows.

Nico-ya, a trustworthy ally. Wonder why she's up as well? I shrug,"Just to my own kids."

BlueFlower226  you where right along. You get the awesome prize of being as awesome as Prussia! Or Sanji. *\(^o^)/*