That smell

Honoka~

I stayed in bed all day. Then cried myself to sleep the next. Everything hurt. My baby! This emptiness I feel in my chest, I've never felt this before. Nothing else mattered to me more than So-Ming did. She took up so much space in my heart. Now it's a big hole again, the crew I have them. I am not alone.

"Honoka-chan, I made you your favorite pasta." Sanji spoke in a soft tone. "You have to get over this darling. I'm here, everyone is here for you." Sanji placed a kiss on the top of my head. I watch him and move my head to the other side of the pillow.

  Slowly get up from my sleeping position. I sit up looking at Sanji. I throw my arms around him and hug him tightly. Sanji rubbed my back soothingly.

"Thanks Sanji, your a good friend." I smile through the tears.

"You know after you eat...you and I can take a bath together~."

I felt a stream of liquid on the back of my shoulder. Oh Sanji, your having nosebleed. "Thanks Sanji but we're not that close." I push him back.

He wipes his nose and he becomes serious again. He kisses my hand and walks out of the girls room. After he shuts the door I looked at where So-Ming used to sleep. My eyes welled up with tears again.

  I failed her the girl that I told that I would die for her! I failed! A silent cry leaves my mouth and my heart feels that its being squeezed shut.

I'm going to miss her adorable smile and her hyperness. Her bueatiful eyes and sweet scent.

Gasping for air I try to think of something else. My little girl is gone I'm sure if she was here she would tell me to stop being all mopey and get to it.

I sniffed the air and it smelled of pasta and So-Ming.

"Better eat this before it gets cold." I say to myself. Picking up my fork and digging in.
***
Fixing my corset and jean shorts I go outside slipping my sunglasses on. Luffy was on top of Brook telling him to run away from Chopper. Robin and Usopp were both in the garden. Franky had slept in today and Sanji was nowhere in sight.

Zoro seemed to be talking to Jimbe on the top if the deck.

A large fighwork exploded a few miles from us on a island that the log post wasn't pointing to.

  "Woah! You think someone needs help?" Luffy turned brooks head to the island.

   It sent shivers down my spine. Nami burst out of the aquarium. She ran over to the ledge. "We need to stop here, Tra-guy wants to meet up with us."

Zoro yawns,"I'll steer us to shore."

"HELL NO!" We scream at him.

As we steadily moved to the island, I got an uneasy feeling. Then I could smell something...something too familiar!

  I take out my wings, and without waiting another second, I fly over to this island, hearing the others screaming at me. I need to know who's over there!