Choices

Honokas POV:
[5 hours later]
    Law came out of the operating room along with a few others. I push off the wall and put my hand on his shoulder,"I can see her right?"

Law nodded, "She's my kid, she'll be staying with me. I need to know what happened to her."

I glower at him, "Let see what she says."

I go into the the clinic and stand by So-Mings bed. She was asleep peacefully. I start to play with her pretty blonde hair. She smiled in her sleep. 

The door of the clinic opened it was the rest of the crew. Zoro and Sanji stood at the edge of the bed. Nami and robin stood next to me, rubbing my back.

"Are you okay, Honoka?" Nami asks giving me small smile in support.

I sigh,"Yeah, I'm just fine." Gave Nami a small smile.

Luffy and chopper lay in bed with So-Ming to say the least it was very cute.

"OW! I can't fit!" Franky complained, trying to get through the door.

"Come on, push Brook!" Usopp grunted.

"Yohoho, I can't, my bones can't take it." 

"Shhhh guys." Robin and I shushed them. Jimbe just stood outside with Franky.
*****
   So-Mings POV
Both of my arms are bandaged, And my arms are so itchy!

I wonder if I can cut it open and scratch my arm with the back of my knife. I take out my knife and was about to cut it whenー

"Don't." Trafalgar's voice made me stop. I then hide my knife.

"I wasn't doing anything." I say.

Trafalgar gives me a look,"I am not that stupid."

"Damn, I was hoping." I mutter. I think I might have said that too loud.

"What?!"

"Nothing, Um where's-"

"Jin-ya is making you something to eat." He says the ya just like me. I laugh.

"What?" He snaps.

"You talk like me. Or maybe I talk like you." I grin at him.

He just looks at me blankly then moved closer to me. What's he want? "So-Ming, do you not remember who I am?" Before I can answer him.

The clinics door bursts open,"Hey sweetie, I made you some grilled fish. Oh, you're here too, Law."

Jin wore a navy blue shirt and black tights, and she had a bandage on her head. I wonder what happened? I lean up I can't wait to dig in I love grilled fish!

Law stood up he walking towards the door when Jin stopped him.

"Here I made you some grilled fish too. Your men said that its your favorite thing to eat. This is a thanks to helping her out." Miss Jin averted her gaze from him and gave him a plate of some fish.

Jin never had luck with men because of her scars and red eyes. But right now it looked like Mr.Law was interested. Or maybe just playing, but he was smirking at her. While she didn't look at him.

"Thanks." He gave her a small smile, their hands touch each other as Jin-ya gave him his food. She looked, taken back by him touching her face.

I take a bite out of my food. This was getting a little awkward for me. So, to make it MORE awkward, I say,"Kiss kiss kiss."

Jin slapped Laws hand away and sent me a glare her face was bright pink. She then pushed him out of the room and closed the door on him. Jin sighed, Law was back! That's right, he can teleport too!

I laughed SO HARD! "I remember your name, do you know me? Doflamingo made me into his fake daughter."

"Doflamingo captured you? I'm surprised you escaped. My personal mission is over. But the one with strawhat not so much." Law sat on the chair next to my bed.

"Sorry, I'm not following."

"So-ming 2 years ago, I got you on a ship to Alabasta. The crew gave you a parting gifts. I told you to take my name."

"Oh, how can I be sure you're not lying to me?" I wanna believe him. Wait, does this mean he's not related to me?