Gone

[song: Somewhere I belong linkin park]

"These waffles are great!" I say stuffing my face.

"So-Ming don't eat with your mouth full." Penguin said, but, he was spitting out some bacon.

I gulp down the waffle,"Your a hypocrite." I say bluntly.

"Does everyone know the plan for the island?" Law asked the crew. Taking a sip of his dark coffee.

"Yes sir!" They salute fanboy over the captain.

"Log post sets in 3 to 4 hours, be conspicuous and don't cause any trouble." Jack and wiz said together. Then high five each other only to miss and hit each other smack on the face. Making everyone laugh including me.
***
I wore a light pink shirt with the word Dragon written in bold letters and white shorts with my gray shoes. Nobody in the crew knows how to make a braid my hair so I had to put it in pig tails.

First the crew had went to get supplies while I stayed in the park to play with some kids my age. Mr.Law said it would be good for me to interact with others.

Honestly though I really don't want to. The kids in the park aren't as amusing as the cousins or like Penguin and Shachi. But they think my backpack is cool! They say they envy me.

But envy them more. They have siblings and parents. Cool friends, don't have to worry about marines taking them away. But the more I think about it I would never trade my friendship with the heart pirates for anything! I belong with them and they love me.

2 hours have past.

I went back to the submarine. The others had started taking the supplies inside. There was a bunch a heavy looking crates. That I could probably not be able to carry.

"So-Ming." Law called me over to him. I waddle over to him. "Yes?"

"We're going to be parting ways kid. The New World is no place for a 6 year old." He kneels down to hold my hand. Tears well up in my eyes. Huh?

"I have had a wonderful time time having you on my ship. I have a way to send you to Alabasta, the kingdom is becoming stable again. We will give you--"

"No! I wanna stay with you! Please! I don't wanna leave I am so happy here! You're like my dad!"

Law frowned, "I'm sorry. I have a mission in the New World and I'm not dragging a child into it."

I had the overwhelming feeling of grief hit me. Crying loudly and throw my body into Mr. Laws. "Take me with you!"

I feel him pick me up hugging me. I feel so sad and angry. I rub my eye and slap him!

"I'm sorry kid. I have everything set for you."

"Why did you keep me? Why are you leaving me now?"

Law takes off his hat and places it on my head, "I was selfish, you brought a spark of happiness back into me. I have a mission and I want to meet you again after my mission is finished. I have a story to tell you."

"What kind of story? When will your mission be over? You're lying to me aren't you, you hate me!" I throw his hat off my head.

"Never no, I Love you So-Ming. I will always love you. In a few years I will come find you in Alabasta, I promise. Take my name, I will find you."

Take his name? "You promise you'll find me? I can take your name?" I look into his eyes. "You have Lows eyes." He will be taking my brother with him. I won't see him anymore.

"I don't wanna leave." I sniffle and try to calm down but my tears won't stop. Law wipes my tears. "We will miss you So-Ming."

Thats how I left the heart pirates. I would go on a ship headed to Alabasta with small gifts from the crew.