Honoka Jin's terrible past

[2 days later]

I watched Jin perform magic for some kids and their parents. She tricked some marines too! Which made me laugh. When we went to the river to see if the crew had surfaced to come get me. But nothing as we waited I wanted to ask Jin why she had came her and where did she get the scars from?

...........
[Honoka Jin]
She was the 13th child of a winter island village in the north blue. She had 10 brothers and 2 sisters.

Long ago when the first pioneers came to settle on Siver Island there lived a witch. Who has warned the pioneers that is they intended to live on the island a monster will be born to kill them all. It would have red eyes and fangs.

Honoka was born with red eyes and long sharp fangs. She was placed in isolation ever since she was born. Her mother was the only one to ever care for her.

When she was 6 she was let out of isolation. But everyone feared her. Even her own brothers and sisters. This fear of the unknown was the reason for her mistreatment.
-----
"My brothers can I play ball with y'all?" Honoka smiled.

"Shoo Honoka dad will be angry go away." her older brothers told her and threw the rubber ball at her face.

"Guys get away from red eyes!" her sisters yelled at the other side of the fence.

"Wait I can change them to brown! See." Honoka chased after them.

The sound of a gunshot stopped her. It was her father,"Go away monster."
-----
When she was 10 her mother got sick. The villagers tricked Honoka into going on a ship to West blue to get medicine for her mother. When she came back 3 months later her mother was dead and her family was gone. She was all alone on a winter island with nobody to turn to. Abandoned and alone she tried to find anyone who would accept her.

Then a man named Dr. Hogback told her that he would bring her mother back to life if she became his test subject. The thought of her mother coming back was enough to agree to his terms.
------
The last stitch was done. It was so much excruciating pain for hours and hours! Her screams never reached anyone and neither did her cries. She told herself, "Just a few more years of being a test subject and I could have my mom again."
She noticed that Hogback had fangs like her own along with a few other people on Thriller Bark.

"Doctor what am I?" Honoka asked getting off the bench.

"Hmm? Well that's simple, you my dear are a vampire."

Vampire....vampires are monsters. If only she wasn't born a vampire life would have been better.
----
Honoka was 15 when Hogback brought her mom back. She was a different person with another personality. She didn't even care about Honoka. It was wrong.

She killed her mothers zombie with salt. Then tried to escape from the torture of being a test subject. But Moriah caught her threw her mothers body into the grand line never to be seen again.

Her sorrow gave her power. To manipulate blood at her will. No devil fruit needed. Which almost made her almost invincible. Bleeding out was a fear and using the blood of others was tricky.

2 years later when Honoka was 17 she escaped. Ever since she has been running away from Gekko Moriah. Thankfully know one is afraid of her anymore. Well at least their not afraid when she wears sunglasses. Still not being able to keep her eyes brown for long periods of time. She works as a magician. Using the blood as a trick. There was something different, instead of leaving the Grandline she stayed.

From 15 years old a voice of a woman told her she needed to keep living. That she would find meaning in life again.

Now she is 20 and found herself a young girl. The girl seemed familiar but never before had she met her. Is she who she was look for? The voice in her head told her that everything would make sense with the girl.