Honoka Jin

This oc belongs to VereBree her oc is named Zoy but here its Honoka.
Also it's a bit different from my last fanfic. I took down the pictures cause I don't wanna get in legal trouble. But check out Zoy. Love her oc style she's very cute.

-----------------/--------/-------//--------//-----
"Why can't you leave me alone!" The Marine with the brown bandanna grabbed my arm and wouldn't let go! I try and jump into the sea. But they are holding on too tight!

I saw a teenage girl sit at the bank and throw rocks in the water. She took a look over at me and stood up. "What are you guys doing to my cousin?" She ran over to me.

I'm not sure if I should go along with her but, anything to get away from the marines! "Help me! They have been following me around being creepy!" I shout.

The Marine let me go quickly after I said that. The lady put her hands to her hips, "You should be ashamed! How could Marines treat children in such a way!"

"I'm terribly sorry, we had no idea that--"

"Hush! Get out of my sight a famous magician like myself should not have to deal with untrained Marines like you!"

This lady is my role model! To make her story sound believable I gave my "cousin" a hug. The Marines look at me and at her.

"You don't look--"

She gave the Marines a sharp glare that shut them up and sent them packing! Seeing them power walking away was really funny! After they disappeared I let go of her.

"You were so cool back there!" I beamed at her. This teenager had grown Marines run for the hills! Literally. "Haha, thanks kid. Anyway you okay? Did they hurt you?" She crouched down to my level looking at my arm.

"I'm okay, I'm So-Ming. Thanks for helping me." I bow my head.

"I'm Honoka Jin, nice to meet you." She smiled at me, getting a good look at her sharp white fangs. Whoa thats different. She quickly covers her mouth. "Are you actually a magician?" I ask Miss Jin.

She starts to walk back to the bank where she was before. Her clothes look like regular summer time fashion then magician clothes.

"I am, I'm not that famous though. I saw a strange boat sink when I came walking to the bank. Did you know that ship was here?"

"Uhhh I can't say." I can't trust her just yet.

Miss Jin lays out on the grass. "So should we wait for your friends?"

"Um, why did you help me?"

"Suspicious huh? Well Marines aren't my favorite and you look like you didn't want them touching you. So I intervened."

"You saw my teeth, you're not scared of me?" Jin glanced at me then back at the sky.

"You have cool sharp teeth, I don't see why I should be afraid of you."

I heard Miss Jin laugh. She had some tears in her eyes, "That's nice to hear."

After waiting for sometime for Law to resurface. Jin offered to take me to the hotel she was staying at. I'm sure tomorrow Law will come get me.

**************************

"Wake up So-Ming." I heard a melodic voice tell me.

Yawning I slide out of some covers. I then look at my surroundings. Wooden cabinet Two doors a suitcase some the green walls and a big window with green flowers. Jin is holding out a glass of milk. Taking them milk I drink half and give it back to her which she finished.

"It's 6:25 it's still dark out so when the sun comes up in another hour do you want to see if your friends are there?" She smiled sweetly.

I nodded,"Where is my bag with the paper and ink?"

Jin went to the cabinet opened the slide and took out my bag.

"Here." she handed over.

Taking it I smiled to her and hold it tightly. Jin looked to be very young I wonder what happened to her? She sat next to me and patted my by blond hair. "Bet your as pretty as your mom huh." she smiles. Mom was very pretty. "Yeah, I hope so."

"How old are you anyway kid?" Honoka moved to the other side of the small hotel room.

"Six years old."

"How old are you? You look like your 17."

"I'll take that as a compliment, I'm 20 years old now."

"You're bit too young to be on the Grand Line, did you here what happened in Alabasta?"

I shook my head,"I am traveling with some strong people."

"Oh, that's code for pirate's isn't it." Miss Jin gauges my reaction.