Who are you?

[3 weeks later]
I woke up really groggy. Jin-ya wasn't in the bed with me. Carrot and Nami were still in bed. I yawned, I guess she's already in the kitchen with Robin. After brushing my teeth, I still feel really sleepy. I slip on some pajama shorts and a large white shirt. I put my hair into a messy bun.

Waking out of the cabin room it was really foggy outside. It sent shivers down my spine I jumped on to the stairs and dashed to the kitchen door. I closed it shut and kept my back on the door. That was way too spooky for me. I'm sure brook or Jimbe would enjoy this weather.

"Phew."

I rub my eyes and see Jin siting in her chair along with a few others on the side of her. She looked different. Her hair is shorter. My eyes are still foggy, I walk to her and rub my eyes again.

Whatever. I go over to her and sit on her lap and lay my head on her chest,"I'm sleepy." I tell her. Looking into the kitchen I wonder where Sanji is. Her chest was more bony then usual. There was no softness to it. Just hard muscle. I start pushing on her chest to make it less hard.

"What's with your body it's really bony, your not a good pillow!" I scrunch my face up.

  The door opened must be Brook or Zoro. I yawn and rub my face on Jin's chest. This shirt fabric sucks. She smells kinda like a guy. She must have been hanging out with Luffy.

"Hey! So-Ming what are you doing?" Jins voice come from the door. What wait wait..the door then who? Who I'm I sitting on?!

I looked up cautiously I am sitting on Trafalgar! Trafalgar he was the one the family was always on about! He looks at me with a shocked look on his face. His sharp jawline and downcasted eyes make me feel small.

I quickly run over to Jin and hugged her legs. His face was scary! Jin picked me up and held me close to her. I read his mind.

On

So-Ming?

Off

Why does he look so shocked? He stood up. Soon everyone else came in. Jin then handed me over to Black leg.

"Hey Tra-guy it's I bit early for a visit don't you think?" Luffy yawned.

Captain, wow if he's up then Trafalgar means business. Everyone is in the kitchen now.

  Jin walked over to the Former Warlord taking his hat from him. She seems annoyed and is going to be passive aggressive. His crewmen then take a hold of her.

"What do you think your doing taking our captain's hat." The red haired one says gripping her arm.

"Whatever you think I'm going to do with the hat that's not it. Now let go." Jin says in a calm tone. Her eyes say differently. I'll cut you. Trafalgar stands up looking very intimidating. I realize how really tall this guy is.

"Hey let my mom go." I narrow my eyes at them.

  Jin turned her head sparkles radiating off of her,"You called me mom again."

"Mother? Since when has So-Ming called you that Jin-ya?" Law looks angry. Why is he ticked off? Jin smiles at him, "Guess she loves me more than you." Of course I have Jin-ya more I don't even know Trafalgar! He reminds me a lot of Low.

I nuzzle into Sanji's neck,"Just get his stupid scent and get back over here." I say puffing out my cheeks. Man! I need to stop doing that! My head hurts, wish I had those pills.

"Scent?" Asked the man with the killer whale hat.

"Why do you need are captain's scent?" Asked the other man with a penguin hat.

Jin handed the spotted hat back to Trafalgar and looked back at his men,"Now that I have his scent he will no longer be a threat. Can I can recognize him." 

"Ohhh hehehe.." They both started blushing.

Jin looked back and me with a puzzled look. I shrugged. Sanji then burst into flames,"Don't look at her that way you disgusting perverts!" Sanji tried to kick them but the Dodged. My poor body swings around and I hit my head on his chest.

  "It's okay Sanji. Please don't do that when your hold my kid." Jin-ya pats Sanji's cheek and takes me into her arms.

"So Tra-guy should we start the meeting." Nami asked.

Trafalgar nodded and we headed to the aquarium.
••••••****••••••

"235,236,237,238,239....Fuck! 1,2,3,4,5ー" I count the fish.

   "Sweetie, we are on a island so you can go exploring if you want." Miss Jin says.

"Whoop! I'm OUT!" I screamed and leap out of the door. Mind space!

I take out my skateboard and fly into the town. The town had many mechanical and technological parts in the small shops. Nothing that I really want.

  Put my skateboard back to mind space and get out beli. Franky will love this island! But there's not a lot of women here for Sanji. The fog as cleared and now it's mid day. The town square is very dull.

I then pass two large men one with red hat and a Metal arm and another guy with a mask with very long hair and scythe swords. Very creepy guys.

"Hey girl is your name So-Ming?" Says the man with red hair. Woah he as red eyes too! But no eyebrows. He's sounds what Familiar...

"Yeah, who are you?"