Tension

Laws POV

"Fight ME!" So-ming has been screaming this for a hour! Ugh what's wrong with her? She's not the quiet little girl she was two years ago. "Fight ME!" So-Ming screams again.

Maybe I should call Honoka-ya. She probably knows what's wrong with So-Ming. She just ate so she's not hungry and none of the crew gave her any alcohol. She didn't do this when she was 6.

Stepping out into the hallway I get out my transponder snail and call the straw hats.

Purpurpurpurpur..purpurpur.."Who is this?" Honoka-ya spoke. Her voice faltered, why is she nervous?

I smiled,"Heh, hello Honoka-ya."

I hear her scoff. "What Trafalgar you wanted to hear the sound of my voice?"

"Would you believe me if I said--"

"NO, Now whats up."

Hm, maybe she's just shy or she doesn't like to flirt.

"FIGHT ME!" So-Ming's voice echoes across the hall. She has some good lungs.

I rub my temples and lean on the wall. The transponder snail is making a trying to hold in a laugh face. Scowling at the snail only seemed to make Jin more happy.

"Haahaa." Honokas laugh was some what adorable. But that doesn't mean I'm not annoyed at her laughing at me.

"Why is So-Ming screaming fight me so much?"  I look back at the dining area. She seemed to me laughing and punching all the guys playfully at least. The crew doesn't seem to mind they just smile at pinch her cheek.

  "Well, Dr.Trafalgar in my expert opinion.ー
Honoka is having to much fun with this.

"That So-Ming is sleepy." She cooed. I admire this quality of her. It's nice to know that she cares about my daughter has much as I do.

  "Thank you Honoka-ya."

***
{So-Ming}

I'm jumping up and down on the table and everyone is drunk. Whoo! The dining room door opens. Oh captain is back. I get off the table and go over to wiz and take off his funny mask and put it on.

"So-Ming give Wiz his mask back. Let's go, your going to bed."

Yes! I'm so sleepy. I put wiz's mask back on he pats my head and then gets up and starts a fight with the navigator. I walk over to captain Law not wanting to get mixed up in the fight.

I rub my eyes and stretch my arms out today has been a LONG day. I can't wait to climb into bed and Jin-ya to tell me a bedtime story.

"We go?" I yawn looking at the dimly lit hallway.

Dad just nods and I follow him down the metal stairs.
***
   I hop into bed and look around for Miss Jin. Oh yeah she's not here anymore. I bring my legs to my chest hand wrap my arms around them. "I miss her." My eyes widen! I said that out loud!

"Do you want to call her?" Dad asks he has a transponder snail in his hand. Oh wait Jin can teleport if I have some item that she gave me.

"Dad help me look for that flower Jin-ya brought me when I was sick."

"Okay, I'm sure its still in the infirmary." He watches me as I run out of my bedroom.

*****
"

Are you going to tell me what exactly your doing?" Dad watches and I place the almost dead flower on my wooden desk.

"Jin can teleport!"

Dad looks confused and takes a closer look at the flower. Then Jin appears landing on my dad. Oh dear.

Jin was sitting on dads back, he looked absolutely done with both of us. Jin-ya quickly helped him up. "Oh I'm sorry about that. You alright?"

"Yes yes, I was not expecting to see you so soon. Or that you could teleport."

"You two are standing really close together." I smile using my power I gently push Jin next to my dad. Dad looks over at me then back at Jin-ya. Dad helped her balance, "So-Ming, you said you missed Honoka-ya."

"I do."

"Then be nice to her, give her a hug. I will be heading to do some work with the crew." With that dad left the room and Jin and I had a fun sleep over.