The bad place

After the bathroom incident, the captain teased Jin about being a brute. Which made Jin look slightly embarrassed. She apologized perfusely about the event.

Currently, Luffy and I had made up, and we pulled a prank on both Bepo and Chopper, so right now we're running away! This is the angriest I have seen them! Well, Luffy is running. I am on his shoulders.

"Turn left! Left! LEFT!" I screamed, pulling Luffys' shoulders. Laughing, we both kept going to other train carts. He made the other passengers annoyed with us.

"Luffy, STOP!" Zoro shouted from behind us. I look behind us, Bepo and Chopper have stopped chasing us? We pass the conductors who are shouting at us, too.

"Oh crap he's going to crash into theー"

Wind rushed through my hair. It's like a white void. Suddenly, we are no longer on the train cart. What the fuck? Luffy caught us on this rail. We were in this white hole! It is about a mile wide! I don't dare try to fly. It's a weird pressure. I feel my devil fruit won't work.

"Luffy don't let go!" I heard Franky's voice from above. Suddenly Luffy rocketed up! Why! Angry tears come out of my eyes. Wind rushed in my face for a second I couldn't breathe! I can't hold on! I try desperately to keep my hands on his shoulders.

I tried to use my devil fruit to lift myself but I didn't work! I screamed watching as Luffy and his crew tried to save me. The white space I was falling to turned dark.
***
Laws POV

Honoka-ya disappeared on me. How strange she can teleport to other places at will. Though I do know it takes a toll on her body long term. "Tra-guy! C-come q-quickly! So-Ming is in tro-trouble!" Tony-ya says out of breath.

What? So-Ming?! Damn I shouldn't have left her with mugiwara-ya! "Show me the way, Tony-ya."

***

So-Mings POV

I wake up, wait when, did I fall asleep? Using my arm, I pushed myself on the mist like ground. To the side of me, I see Jin! She's passed out. Her body is limp... how did she get here? Oh fuck she teleported to me!

"Hey! Wake up!" Nothing she didn't even groan or flinch. No she can't die! "Captain! Luffy? Anyone help!" I pick up her head and set it on my lap. Geez what am I gonna do?

Wait!

"Mind space!" I try and open it. Nothing my powers won't work here. Jin she doesn't have a devil fruit so maybe.

"JIN WAKE UP! THE CAPTAIN WANTS TO MAKE OUT WITH YOU!" Jin scrabbled up then stood in a fighting stance. Oh wow, I didn't think that was going yo work. "Ow my head." She grumbled rubbing her temples. She held her stomach next, "What the hell is this place feels like my powers are weak down here."

Jumping up I hug her legs,"I'm glad you're okay." I rub my cheek against her leg. This is weird. What am I doing? I notice the white mist surrounding the whole part of this vast place. It smells sweet.

"What is this place?" Jin paused, and a realization dawned on her. "No, So-Ming, I think we're in the bad train cart. This is the place where people disappear and ... Goddamn it." Jin looked up, then took hold of me and jumped back!

Clang!

"We made it!" Nami grinned as she held on to Franky. Jimbe and Brook are not far behind. The mist disappeared and then quickly came back.

"You dumbass you could have killed us!" Usopp yelled at Franky. Oh wow, everyone is here except for the heart pirates. "What are you idiots doing here? What if we can't get out?" I yell at them.

"Oh Jin! Good, you two are alright." Nami waved at us. Miss Jin put me down, and we walked to them. "Hey, don't ignore me!" I should at them. They pay me no mind. Tsk!

A big slide piped out of nowhere between me and Nami. Everyone was sliding down. It was funny, my captain looked so displeased. While Robin and Zoro seemed quite happy.

"Shishishishi." Luffy jumped out, landing on...he's gonna hit me! "Look out below!" I froze.

"So-Ming move!" Miss Jin called jumping up to try and move Luffy out of the way.

I see Jin and Luffy get hit with my captains sheathed Nodachi. They go flying! Law lands to my side. "Careful, next time I won't hold back." Whoa, he was holding back?! Mr Law is amazing!

Crash!

I would see Luffy bounce back up laughing, and Jin was still on the floor. Poor lady. The mist disappeared, and the space was very dimly lit. I can see clearly that Jins eyes change me from the nice natural red from dark killer red.

She got back up. She looked so scary her hair was turning white.

"Welcome to your death, Pirates." A voice from above said. Well, that sounds promising.