Heart pirates ghost

I was helping penguin fold the laundry. It's been about 3 weeks since Jin left, I hope I see her again one day. When I get a funny idea. I fold the white blanket and hide it near the back so I can get it later. For my brilliant idea.

"Come on kiddy let's finish this up." Penguin said.

The laundry room was a bit warm. I didn't enjoy being suck in there for more than I have to. We finally finished everything! Only took us 2 hours! I have been planning this for a week. No not really. I just thought of this 2 minutes ago.

Now the separation crew can come in and divide the clothes. I got mine clothes first since I was the only girl on the ship now.

I hummed to myself and skipped along the wall. Some of the others are cleaning the hallways and fixing the hall lights.

"Hi Jack, Harp." I pass them in the hallway.

"Good morning girly." Harp nods.

"So-Ming what are you up to?" Jack asked giving me a suspicious look. Oh no! He knows!

"What me nothing!? Promise." I smile innocently with a smile on my face.

"Yeah sure." Jack laughed and continued walking.

Entering my room I place my clothes in the drawer. Then quickly went back to the laundry room to get the blanket. All the guys were separating the clothing.

"Hi guys I forgot my blanket." I smiled at them and rub my hair to the side of my face.

They blushed,"Aww you're so cute."
------
I had made a face on the blanket, using some of my ink. Of a ghost and put the blanket over my head.

"I am a ghost." I laughed to myself.

I started walking to the door but it was hard to open the door. My hands slipped with the blanket.
"Hmmp." I sigh finally getting the door to open.

I first walked to the morgue to see my brother and to tell him if my silly plan.
••••
After telling Low what I was doing I began to walk around the submarine making ghost sounds.

"Oooo, I am a ghost." I say turning the corner.

Bepo and Shachi are talking. It was hard to see at times but I could still see that they had started backing up from me.

"Boo!" I ran to them.

"Yahhhhh!" Bepo screeched and ran away.

"Ghost, we are hunted!" Shachi shouted.

I giggled and ran over to them only to hit the side of the wall. My necklace hit me in the face to!

I stand in front of the navigation room and knock on the door. Opening door was much to hard for me. Harp had opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I say and walk in.

"Ghost So-Ming we can't play right now the sea current is picking up." Harp pats my head.

"I shall be back...Ooooo." I struggle to find the doorknob.

The other navigator open the door for me. Waving bye I go around trying to scare everyone else. I still haven't seen Mr.Law.
I wonder if he is working? Snapping my fingers I know just the thing to get him out of the office. After scaring the rest of the crew members I go to see Law.

Entering the office I try to find where Law was, but the blanket made it hard to make out where everything was.

"Grrr." I say upon closing the door.

"I thought ghosts say boo not grr." Law says casually.

"Boo?" I say as a question.

I feel around to find him only to get picked up and the sheets pulled off of my head. Law put me on his lap and folded the white sheet.

"So-Ming don't use the clean sheets." He scolds.

I frown. I just wanted to have some fun. I mumble out a okay. Mr.Law places me back down and ruffled my hair. He went back to his work. I stay looking at him wanting my blanket back. Law glanced at me,"Okay you can be the heart pirates ghost but just this once."

I perked right up," Yay, your the best I love you." I say hugging his waist.

He put the covers over my head and lead me out of his office. "Careful that you don't hit yourself." Law says to me.

"I won't, don't worry." I say walking down the hall.

I wonder what will happen if I hide for the whole day and they can't find me? Heehee.