Reunited?

"Lin, I do have the utmost faith in the family. But tell me the truth you know about the pills don't you." Dofalmingo's smile turned to a frown. SHIT!

   "You mean the pills to help me get my memories back?" I asked innocently. Come on we can fool him. I have been your daughter for a year, I know how to fool you.

"Tell me how you found out about your hair being blond." Doflamingo patted the top of my head. His tone of voice gives me the chills. I hold his hand and hug him.

"Well, simple cause the roots."

He let out a laugh,"Okay then, why don't you leave in the morning have something to eat first."

I shook my head,"But- I want to sea the sunrise." I pout, please don't catch on.

 He waved me off,"Have fun, my daughter."

With that I sped off to the shore. Looking down at the town below. The sleeping people of Dressrosa will soon see how terrible their king is. He knows I was lying, but he let me go. What ever was in those pills have made my memories fuzzy and I still don't really remember much of what happened when I was 5 and back. Getting to my destination the edge of the island I see the sun start to rise. The ship that sailed past Dressrosa was right on time.

"There it is." I smile my ticket out of this hell.

Not looking back I get on the skateboard and fly myself over to the merchant ship heading far away from here. I've heard of the worst generation, Monkey D. Luffy was not to be messed with.
**•**
But luck wasn't on my side. The weather had picked up the New World was had even worse storms than the regular grand line.

The ship rocked side to side. Almost making me lose my balance. I grab a hold of the wall. What's going on!?

I rush out of the cellar whatever is going on wasn't going to be pretty. The ship starts to sink! Frantic I look around on deck. No one was in sight. The crew must have already abandoned ship!

I'm the only on here?! The deck starts to rise up.  Mind mind Lift! I lift my body up and look for a boat. Holding my own body weight was easy enough, although not ideal if i am lost at sea! The waves swallowed the giant ship. The choppy waves didn't let up. The sky grew darker.

I fly high in the sky and find a few pieces of the merchant ship floating in the water. I will sink if I touch the water! My hair pushed backed the forward wildly I can't see.

The temperature dropped and sleet began to fall. I can't die just yet! I want to find my dad! Or someone who's missing me. Damn it's cold!

I grit my teeth together,"Fuck you New World I will-"

Whack!

"Ow!" I hold my head. Something hit me! Hold on that's not sleet that's HAIL! Using observation haki I start to dodge hail that falls my way but I'm getting tired of floating. The hail is sharp! I'm using to much of my energy. What am I going to do?

Then it was over. The sun shined brightly. 

"Thank you." I say softly.

Some liquid slowly went down my the back of my head. I lowered myself back down standing on wooden planks. I reached back and touched my head. My blond hair was stuck together. Taking a look at my hand I see that hail stone made me bleed damn it! Everything was blurry. I need to get to a island or find a boat. If I fall into the sea I'll die.

Slapping my hands to my face to wake myself up I see a big spot of land ahead. Well I guess luck is on my side. The New World works in strange ways. The island looks to be civilized with paved roads and shops. I go into an ally sliding down to the ground I take a much needed rest.

**•**

    So warm. Smell of fresh tea was in the air. Yawning I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand to get rid of the blurriness. A young woman stood my the window next to me looking out. She looks about 19 or 20. She had short black hair with a light skin tone. The woman wore white button down shirt with a light blue pleated skirt. She is very beautiful. She also wore sunglasses so I'm not sure about her eyes.

Hold on how did I get here?! I got to the island and passed out in the ally. So did she just pick me up? What about Doflamingo isー

"Good morning I'm so glad you woke up." The young women smiled at me. Do I somehow know her?

"Err.."

"Oh that's right, it has been two years since we last saw each other." She took of her glasses. Oh wow her eyes are gorgeous! Red eyes! "Good to see you again So-Ming, it's me Honoka Jin."