Flirting is harder than it looks

Harp glares at Jin-ya, "Who are you girl?"

Dad walks into the room looking at everyone holding his nodachi this time. "Harp I told you Honoka is with strawhat, the one that can teleport."

Dad throws his Nodachi at Towards Wiz. "Go sharpen her would you." Wiz smirks, "Of course Captain."

"Ah right, sorry It had slipped my mind."

"Getting old aren't you friend." Dad chuckles.

"Come on Trafalgar me and wiz we are just playing. Besides I still don't know how to feel about you."

"Oh? You're cute I didn't send Wiz away so I could spend time with you. Though if that's what you would like your welcome to spend time with me and So-Ming in the navigation room.

"Uh," Jin looked embarrassed.

"Honoka-ya I do respect you and if I make you feel uncomfortable let me know." Dad calls me over to him, "Wanna look at this fish outside?"

I nod and look over at Jin-ya.

"No you don't make me uncomfortable. I'm sorry."

---.---
I forgot that I have 30 minutes of Penguin teaching me basic math and medical treatments. I slam my head against the desk. Come on 30 minutes just pass already!

Okay...if I use my powers maybe I can move the clock no penguin is smart I can't do that.

"Okay kiddy so this type of equation uses X to find the value of Y."

What if I sure confusion allusion? He won't know or would he? I better not risk it. After finishing all the problems we go to multiplication. This is too easy.

"What's 12 times 7?"

"84." I yawn. Let me leave this hell!

"12 times 16!" Penguin laughs thinking he got me.

"192, duh, come on penguin I think this lesson is over." I say pushing myself out of the chair.

"Fine alright next is surgeries." Penguin goes to the board.

Yes! Finally I can be a real part of this crew! Penguin turns the board over. What the hell...

"Arm lift surgery is to remove excess skin from the arm. Pretty self explanatory right kiddy?" I lift the chair up with my finger. "Slam." The chair slams itself to the wall. Breaking into pieces.

"Arm lift?! No I don't want to learn that give something hard like like..Cranioplasty. That's a mouthful." I nod.

Penguin throws a eraser at me witch I dodge. He looks pretty angry with me for breaking the chair. Oh I'm going to get a smack.
***
I'm so done and tired I just want to eat and cuddle up with Jin. I smell smoke ew. I cover my nose with my hand, Cigarette smoke. I turn the corner Law is smoking. I didn't know he smoked. I rub my eyes,"Smoking is bad."

Captain Law looks at me and then stomps it out. "Yeah it's bad for you too it's called second hand smoking.  Honoka-ya left by the way." Dad starts walking away.

"Hey, hold up why did she leave?" I rush to catch up with Law.

"She said that she wanted to check in with the straw hats. I'm sure she'll be back later this week?"

"I finished all the chores." I smile at him. Dad smiles at me, "Thats great kid now you got some free time. What do you wanna do?"

"I just wanna spend more time with you." I take my dad's hand. "Then thats what we will do."