The Mind Mind fruit

I put my hair up in a small braid. Today's the day we trash the black market for goods! I brought my backpack along with my knife extra clothes and the money. The kid crew stopped on a floating island called the black Market.

"Hey brat we're here! Get off the damn ship!" Kid called, he was staring into the distance. As I made my way over to him I could see the black market flag waving in the wind.

Looking at captin Kid I nob and jump off the ship. Now I have to prove myself. Also I have to get back to Alabasta? I'm so conflicted should I stay with them? They aren't nice to me but it could be worse.

Maybe leaving them is a good idea. They would just use me to blackmail Law. I'm going to escape today.

Thinking back to 2 weeks ago when Law left me at on the ship to Alabasta was so difficult. Bepo especially did wanna leave me. We headed to the entrance of the market. This makeshift island is a very weird color.

 When we finally I've reached the tent. Letting out a breath I stride past the entrance. A man with dog ears and red hair looked up at me and wrote something down on his dark gray notepad.

"Where is your master?" He asked, then looked around.

Looking back small silhouettes of the Kid pirates came into view.

"There." I pointed back at them. What a weird things to ask. Dog ears are something new to me.

He nodded at me and let me in. He gave me a metal band that said owned. I frowned deeply. The hell! Whatever, just smile.  Beginning to walk around the tents for anything valuable. Parts being sold, slaves, clothes nothing really fought my eye and different types of drugs.

"Oi! So-Ming find anything good?" Heat asked.

"Not yet, you?"

He gave me a smile, "Yeah come on check it out!"

Heading into a blue tent surrounded by guards. Inside tables with wine and fancy lighting. Heat lead me to our table. Everyone one was on edge.

"So what's the thing?" I asked killer.

"A devil fruit."

A woman with a red tube top with white pants and flashy red hair pined up with glitter on her stomach. What a weirdo!

"Wow a big crowd! Now for are amazing special item of the day!" She said into a microphone, the drums started to roll.

She picked up a wooden box and opened it," the rare paramecia devil fruit, the Mind Mind fruit!"